25 years of Fallout

I have no idea why Bethesda don't have 2 teams, one for Elder Scrolls and the other for Fallout. Saves a lot of bullshit, and speeds up production. Let me guess, Tod is a fucking micromanaging idiot...

I have no idea why Bethesda don't have 2 teams, one for Elder Scrolls and the other for Fallout. Saves a lot of bullshit, and speeds up production. Let me guess, Tod is a fucking micromanaging idiot...

Or maybe just maybe they know more about their finances than nerds on the internet?

Probably cause they now have around 500+ people working in their modern games, and having another team of the same size would be both a financial and managment nightmare.

Pretty sure I heard that the multiplayer aspect of 76 was meant to be a Fallout 4 mod but logistically was too problematic to implement into Fallout 4 so when they acquired that other studio they gave them Fallout 4 code and assets and were assigned to make 76 probably with plenty of guidelines though. Wikipedia says that the Austin branch provided "additional work" on 76 though so I may just have heard an exaggerated rumor. But it's not like they can't credit things out how they want anyway. Poking around there a bit shows that there's no page for the Quebec studio and that Dallas had nothing to do with 76. I'm starting to think that maybe they just umbrella their games into "Bethesda Game Studios" and credit the other studios for assistance with the projects. I don't know I don't work there but it sounds plausible.

Back