A book containing the whole Fallout Lore

VIXRE

First time out of the vault
It's been various years since i first started writing a sort of book containing every major and non-major events in the fallout universe sorted by date (DD/MM/YYYY) spanning from the XVII century to the very last years .
I am from Italy so the only copy existing online is in italian and has been posted on Wattpad (#9 in the Fallout chart). What i wanted to know is: considering i based the write on various sources such as the Fallout Bible, Wiki and in-game info so it's much wider and richer than all the previous sources alone, should i continue expanding it and most importantly: should i start to translate it and post it here?
P.S.
I'm new to this forum but it was told to me that this is the best place to let somehing like this spread as much as possible among fallout fans.
Let me know if this would be useful or at least interesting for the whole community.

I would love to read it. I am trying to find a place to read the lore and can’t really find any. So this would be great for people like me. Also you should contact Bethesda and see if they want to publish it and everything. As this would make a great history book like Hyrul Historia is for Zelda.

I would love to read it. I am trying to find a place to read the lore and can’t really find any. So this would be great for people like me. Also you should contact Bethesda and see if they want to publish it and everything. As this would make a great history book like Hyrul Historia is for Zelda.
Thank you for your answer.
I really never thought of that as I always considered it as a fandom thing to publish, do you actually think Bethesda would publish/do something with my work? thank you in advance for your answer

Thank you for your answer.
I really never thought of that as I always considered it as a fandom thing to publish, do you actually think Bethesda would publish/do something with my work? thank you in advance for your answer

I don’t know but it wouldn’t hurt to ask and see.

@VIXRE: I would love to read it too. I'd certainly pay for something like this - especially if it is as well-polished as it sounds - but I'd rather see it as a free product if possible (like The Nearly Ultimate Fallout 2 Guide, for instance). This way, it can reach theoretically everyone, but those willing to support your work would certainly be able to, via PayPal or something.

The Fallout Bible would be an excellent place to start =)

Whatever happened to this? It has been so many years later and I am very interested in this! There is sadly no good source of Fallout Lore, really.

Whatever happened to this? It has been so many years later and I am very interested in this! There is sadly no good source of Fallout Lore, really.
The guy had three posts. I am sure he dropped the idea around that time. I am certain he just dropped the idea when this dead ass forum gave him three or four responses which is not worth investing a hundred plus hours into.

Back