A Post Apocalyptic Adventure

Per

Vault Consort
Staff member
Admin
We wait long for good things, but sometimes, they come. There you are expecting nothing in particular when a brand new post-apocalyptic game appears, mixing exploration and combat. First you'll be equipped for your journey, then there's the hazardous trek into the wasteland towards your destination, your mission one of assistance and relief. Harrowing encounters with strange life forms are all but guaranteed. You may be able to weather some of them through diplomacy, but almost certainly it'll come down to conflict in the end. That's just life... after the apocalypse.

Link: Little Red Riding Hood: A Post Apocalyptic Adventure

Spotted at Jay is Games.

That was pretty fun. And the Rule 34 potential is through the roof.

ETA: That "has" pretty fun? I'm a fucking moron.

i really have to wonder how a post-apocalyptic retelling of Little Red Riding Hood is less dark than the original.

this was entertaining at best, but honestly, not much for a front page news report. maybe it's because i've been seeing way too many "Spot the Difference" games sprouting up on the web?

Well, it's not like the best retelling of Lil Bloodred Ridin' Hood hasn't been done already. 'S called "The Path"

This is actually deemed worthy to be posted about in the newssection?

:roll: Yikes...

I like the 13 on the bucket. Intentional Fallout reference? I'm just going to say yes. :lol:

alec said:

well yeah ... I guess things get a bit thin right now. But would you like more "new" news around some "Fallout DLC" in the tradition of Zeta?

Fallout Vegas will give new news soon enough I guess :shock:

alec said:

Well it's a game, it's post apocalyptic and it's pretty fun so I can't see why it isn't newsworthy compared to some of the other stuff.

resolution is so bloody small... very hard to make things out on high res monitors.

Back