Am I the only one who sees serious space for new Power Armor?

Because bethes- I mean the Brotherhood understand the importance of brand recognition. How would all the Fallout 3 fans- err people off the wastes recognize the Brotherhood of Steel if they didn't make their armour look exactly the same even if the lore states it's an inferior design.
This is probably why Liberty Prime has to show up yet again in Fawwout 4.

And why rebuild Liberty Prime where the resources needed for that could be used for gear and weapons that can be used for so many more tasks and situations?
Liberty Prime is not such a useful weapon as Bethesda makes it out to be. Why not fix up armored vehicles or artillery?
There is nothing right now capable of stopping Liberty Prime of course but it can only operate effectively on certain terrains, is not really that fast, and probably requires a lot of maintenance.

It is perhaps intimidating towards the more ignorant wastelanders but a more well trained army will probably find ways of exploiting its limits and weaknesses to destroy it.
Often high tech is beaten by low tech.

This is just a little ego toy to be honest, even back during Anchorage. More a 'look what we can make' than something that is that useful.

Well given how effective he was against the Enclave, I can see why they'd want to rebuild him. The only real weak points on him I can think of is the hatch to the Beryllium Agitator which if someone is ballsy enough could jump onto and remove the Agitator.

Other than that Liberty Prime has been shown to be borderline indestructible.

I can understand adding a new model of power armor or so, but it has to be rare in the sense of 1 of an kind like feel. The T-60 just felt wide spread. The T-45 thought felt natural because it had probably been in production longer than any other unit.

Back