Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Millim

Venerable Relic of the Wastes
Orderite
[REDACTED]
Okay gang, which is the best Fallout game?
Which has the best writing, most creative character creation and the best quests?
Remember, there are no wrong answers!

Fallout 2, simply because I return to it the most.

Fallout has better narrative elements (characters, writing, etc), but for some reason I always end up restarting 2 instead.

That is not much of a choice. It is basically "Which turd is better".

But I actually liked some parts of FOBOS so I will go for that.

"Which turd is better".
make_the_best_of_things.png

I am not sure if you should consider FO: NV a more smooth rolled poop but everyone has their own standards of good when it comes to Fallout.

FNV was the best out of a bad situation.

New Vegas is like the nuggets of meat among Bethesda’s overboiled cabbage of Fallout 3.

Out of the options presented, Fallout 3 because TTW exists and you can play NV while having TTW installed while being able to play 3. :P

I choose Fallout 3 over Fallout 4, if I am being asked to choose from that list. Nostalgia factor perhaps, but more the fact that I don't think I ever get a buyer remorse after 20 hours of playing it. Even in 2020s, even playing it for the sake of TTW content as whole, I still never being bored unlike in Fallout 4.

the original Fallout. anything after that went down hill. not saying Fallout 2 and New Vegas were bad games, but they are not as atmospheric as the original.

Fallout Ukraine may be good. Those ' Clits co' brothers would do well unarmed or with the NATO big stick. The oilygarths would try to control the workers and peasants but fail miserably. Maoist hordes would burn the Bible, Koran and Torah . The British would complain bitterly and send holodisks of ' Strictly cum dancing', ' The Great British sewing Bee '' The Great British bake off ' and a message from Prince Charles to pacify the masses.

Back