Broken Steel: Fixed?

Brother None said:
Seriously, DLC is basically a scam and everyone is embracing it as if that's a good thing. Good Lord I hate this industry.

Yeah, people are being mindless consumers with this DLC concept. Scarier still is how some think micro-transactions will be the future, heh, so you can buy a game at maybe $10 for every 2 hours of gameplay.

Ulysses said:
$10 for every 2 hours of gameplay.
This is actually a good deal because most games nowadays only give you about 4 hours of gameplay anyways. Why pay $50 when you can pay $20? :roll:

EDIT: I done messed up my budgetary mathisms. Fixed.

So, it was "fixed"? I take it there won't be any more of its spawn produced, then, wink, wink?

DLC isn't as easy to produce and distribute as it looks. Yes, Bethesda did mess up, but can't we give them a break? It's not like they're bad people or anything, and you don't have an obligation to buy their products.

I agree, isn't it asking a bit much that the thing you pay for actually work?

How many times is this now they've done this?

makemeasammich said:
DLC isn't as easy to produce and distribute as it looks. Yes, Bethesda did mess up, but can't we give them a break? It's not like they're bad people or anything, and you don't have an obligation to buy their products.

They've messed up the deployment of every DLC so far, and putting stuff out when it doesn't work to begin with is cause enough to be snarky over it. They're not bad people, not saying Howard tortures babies or anything, but they seem to be bad at this DLC thing.

Cimmerian Nights said:
I agree, isn't it asking a bit much that the thing you pay for actually work?

How many times is this now they've done this?

Pretty much since daggerfall.

But things with Morrowind have been a lot better compared to Oblivion and now Fallout 3. I think this DLCs are the worst Bethesda has ever released since Morrowind when it comes to quality and stability.

What I dont understand is how some people can still defend that stuff and still respect Bethesda ...

Back