[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

@Vali Did you publish any of them?

Here is Another...

Laser Sub-Machinegun..

Laser Sub Machine Gun.GIF

Very nice. I think this would represent an assault rifle much better. EDIT: looks kinda big and nose heavy to be an smg.

Really like the crossbow. Very post-nuclear:)

Are the colors suppose to be this black? the armor and shells as well

Really like the crossbow. Very post-nuclear:)

Are the colors suppose to be this black? the armor and shells as well

Yes i also like crossbow design it pass in fallout world.. I also have the arrows.

This colors only look so because the conversion to gif image. The bmp and frm ingame looks better.

BTW when you have ideas or things you will see in fallout you can write it here weapons. items. Animal parts barter extend or things..

Or you like to join me to make a mod for fallout then we can maybe start a bigger thing.

Not a weapon but armor, maybe I should change the thread title to "Inventory FRM" or something.

0MVvWDt.gif

A set of metal armor from the Doom mod "Kriegsland" by Dr_Cosmobyte (aka GAA1992).
Obviously the sprite uses some bits from FO2 metal armor mk2. The torso part of original sprite is a bit dull and doesn't fit very well with the right shoulder. Dreki added some highlights to make the parts look more unified, and I did some touch-ups afterward. I think this can be a decent replacement for the Imperial Army metal armor in Resurrection.

Not a weapon but armor, maybe I should change the thread title to "Inventory FRM" or something.

0MVvWDt.gif

A set of metal armor from the Doom mod "Kriegsland" by Dr_Cosmobyte (aka GAA1992).
Obviously the sprite uses some bits from FO2 metal armor mk2. The torso part of original sprite is a bit dull and doesn't fit very well with the right shoulder. Dreki added some highlights to make the parts look more unified, and I did some touch-ups afterward. I think this can be a decent replacement for the Imperial Army metal armor in Resurrection.

The Renegade Power Armor and a Lobomite Armor will be cool to Create maybe i start this.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12 KB · Views: 323
Vali, these look awesome.
May I ask for your Laser SMG and Crossbow frms pls?

As for the Laser Assault Rifle be aware, that Mutants don't have the rifle sprites and so only can use weapons w/ big gun frames. However, you can copy these and rename them with the rifle-suffix (-r, and - p if you use the rp new rifle animations).
With that you can add several animations to other critters to use more weapons as well.
I f.e. added throwing to various critters by copying their punch animation. The environmental armor can be fixed as well with that procedure.

Btw, FOnline recently added a Laser Support Weapon which looks badass.
Laser_support_weapon.png

Their Laser SMG, however doesn't come close to yours ;)

Last edited:

As for the Laser Assault Rifle be aware, that Mutants don't have the rifle sprites and so only can use weapons w/ big gun frames. However, you can copy these and rename them with the rifle-suffix (-r, and - p if you use the rp new rifle animations).
With that you can add several animations to other critters to use more weapons as well.
I f.e. added throwing to various critters by copying their punch animation. The environmental armor can be fixed as well with that procedure.

View attachment 16779

Thank you i have many more weapons and items created, but not shown here or release them. Yes i look later when i am at home, and can send you them.

I make the laser assault rifle like normal laser rifles, they also use big guns frame.

I am not using restoration project or sfall for mod.

I know the laser support weapon but i have a better thing.

The laser smg look fearsome.

You can download FOnline Reloaded, extract its png and convert it to frm.
Thanks, just being lazy:)

I once tried making a new frm, and the size/background/colors gave me trouble, so for now I just ask other people to do the work for me:)

View attachment 16779

@Zorchar not funny.

Attachments

Back