Dutch Ghost final post

The Dutch Ghost

Grouchy old man of NMA
I wish to anounce that I am leaving the forrum of as if now for personal reason

Sorry I will not be back I can not explain

Shame to see such a long-time member leave. I enjoyed the few conversations we did have between each other. Be well.

Oh, that sucks. Well, I hope it's nothing bad. Don't know what else to say.

Oh, that sucks. Well, I hope it's nothing bad. Don't know what else to say.
He told me that he's disappointed with AI. Otherwise, not much else. I guess for a while ago it was one of things he was still passioanate about to bother making status in this forum.

I wish to anounce that I am leaving the forrum of as if now for personal reason

Sorry to hear that I lost my password for a week then I come back to return your message and you are leaving! I am pretty much tapping out too. Hit me up on Steam or Discord because I will rarely log on here anymore due to not caring about Fallout.

This is ill news; I hope it's not medical —unless it's about leaving the [site/forum] addiction for an improved mental and social well being. Take care, and all of the best.

I will rarely log on here anymore due to not caring about Fallout.
I have been in a Legend of Grimrock Skype chat for eleven years... for the last four or five it's been just me. O.o

I might well be a fixture around here until the lights go out, and the site gets taken offline. I haven't cared about Fallout related anything that is more recent than Fallout 2.

I was disappointed in New Vegas being just a polished up version of what FO3 —should have been— at launch, after Bethesda committed to doing their Oblivion~esque tangent game instead of a proper Fallout sequel; done with fitting humor, presentation, writing, and system mechanics. :yuck:

Obsidian did the best that they could with the material they were required to use, but it's still FO3 at its core.
PoE.jpg

Last edited:
Nah, not that I know of. He's an infamous recluse. Aside from his hometown, I don't recall he ever gave any personal details. But I could be wrong.

Back