Dutch Ghost final post

You don't have to do anything, just write what feels comfortable. If it helps you to deal with things by telling us then you could do that. Otherwise not.

It's interesting to read and get a peak into someone else's situation but on the other hand I wouldn't know what to reply.

Hey dude. I hope youre doing okay. I really hope one day you could come back to the forum whenever things get better for you or if the forums get better. I wish you the best

Hello all,

I wanted to show some of the things I have been doing to get over the psychosis I mentioned in my earlier post.
Other than a lot of writing (my ideas for the Dark Side and the K-Event aren't dead), I have also been putting time in building little model robots based on the Armored Troopers Votoms franchise.

I actually never knew that I had it in me to make model robots as previously in my pre-teen years I tried to make model planes and such and it often ended up witha glue-y mess.
That is the advantage of these Japanes models, glue barely gets used in the model kits, and some already come pre- colored so there is no issue with not being a good painter or having no experiene with paiting either.

The only mistakes I have made so far has been forgetting to insert a part sometime just when I closed up a body or part of a limb and now have the get these parts to open again so I insert the missing piece.

It has taught me I need to read the guides a lot better and experiment if all parts fit well before I push them together.

Here are some photos I made of the model robots

IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0044.JPG IMG_0045.JPG IMG_0047.JPG

I'll share some more with you all in the future

On the medical front, yes I still get help at home and a lot of people have become very involved in my case.
I hope one of these days to talk to a therapist about my pscychosis as yesterdaty I asked medical assistant about if one ever gets over a psychosis again. If it is something one eventually can let go off and move on again and have somewhat of a normal life and not remind themselves often that there was a time that they listened to voices in their heads that were so convincing that I thought they were real.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
While I don't know what you're dealing with on a personal level, just know that I understand mental issues. Not trying to insert my own chronic issue, but since 2012 I've been dealing with OCD. You have good days and bad days (and in my case, very very bad days); It's been a perpetual nightmare. I think it's led to other mental issues as the years have progressed, though I can't be certain. All the best.

lol imagine believing in mental health that shit aint real. aint even been so much as photographed. even bigfoot has been photographed cmon man think.

lol imagine believing in mental health that shit aint real. aint even been so much as photographed. even bigfoot has been photographed cmon man think.
I mean I used to take 8 hour showers back around 2016, then it took an additional 2 to get fully dressed.

I mean I used to take 8 hour showers back around 2016, then it took an additional 2 to get fully dressed.
i put off getting my license for 6 years for no reason other than i cant make myself do things sometimes (im very well adjusted)

That thought process is the reason I've never stuck with therapists for very long, hell all the physical scars from ripping my skin away during excessive hand washing, clearly there's nothing wrong.

Back