E3 Fallout News Thread

It will be something regarding Fallout Shelter for sure, I mean just look at that logo closely, it screams Fallout Shelter 2 lol
It also could mean FO3 remaster, this would be so fu***** boring, while I think that FO4 is the worst from the series, FO3 is just behind it...

Can't really care what it is before it is something, and even then, it's likely I can't care.

Fallout 76. Seems to be a spin off ala New Vegas.

You start in Vault 76 so no retarded Cryo sleep shit. Still, no Obsidian so, eh.

Vault 76 was mentioned in Fallout 3 as a control Vault but never appeared in game. Will probably take place close to DC.

Fallout 76. Seems to be a spin off ala New Vegas.

You start in Vault 76 so no retarded Cryo sleep shit. Still, no Obsidian so, eh.

Vault 76 was mentioned in Fallout 3 as a control Vault but never appeared in game. Will probably take place close to DC.

Witness the origins of the Capital Wasteland, how it started with nothing and ended with nothing.

On the shot of the Vault the poster says "Reclamation day" and there is obviously party decorations around.

Colonization of the Post war world by the Vault citizens I am guessing, will probably end in death, and you will go looking for some lost family member.

EDIT:
Vault 76 is in Virginia apparently. Anyone more familiar with US geography tell me what this means locationwise in relation to previous games.

Control vault could be anywhere. Might tie in to El Paso still.

Edit: Virginia???

Are we going to like, find Rockopolis? Ugh.

Obsidian said they weren't involved, but curiously Chris Avellone retweeted the initial announcement, and didn't he post a Picture of himself huging Vault Boy or something couple of months back?

Edit: Apprently he changed his Facebook profile picture to himself hugging Vault boy some months ago but right now it's just a pic of his face.

Last edited:
Even if MCA were on board, unless he's overseer of the whole project (which is very unlikely) I can't see him turning a turd into something good just from being around.

Apparently this one comes from Bethesda directly, not from one of their bought studios? In this case we know pretty damn well that this game is going to be a pile of shit.

Even if MCA were on board, unless he's overseer of the whole project (which is very unlikely) I can't see him turning a turd into something good just from being around.

Apparently this one comes from Bethesda directly, not from one of their bought studios? In this case we know pretty damn well that this game is going to be a pile of shit.
I fear that this might be true. The idea of a vault opening properly and the people being released and maybe the game being a colony simulation like Rimworld or something like that is really cool, but... Let's face it, Bethesda doesn't have a very good track record of actually doing their great ideas justice. Case in point: The entirety of Fallout 4.

Jason Schreier from Kotaku is saying it's an online game of some sort:

https://kotaku.com/bethesda-announces-fallout-76-1826417383

The next big game from Fallout developer Bethesda Game Studios is Fallout: 76, the company announced today, and although the studio hasn’t yet said what it is, we hear it’s an online game of some sort.

From what we’ve heard, this game is under development at both Bethesda Game Studios’ main office in Maryland and at the Austin office formerly known as Battlecry Studios. That Austin office, which started in 2012, was making a hero shooter called Battlecry before Bethesda canceled it.

Also, I've been gone a while. Been going through a life transition. Glad this announcement brought me back. :P

Honestly, this could go somewhere good.
If MCA is working on it, I have a massive amount of faith in the project.

Bethesda could learn from the mistakes of Fallout 4 and we could get a decent game, maybe even great.

Bethesda has one job, don't fuck it up.

(Also, please don't let this be a MMO)

Team-based shooter around base-building mechanics, team of vault dwellers defending against raiders.

Thank god it's not New Vegas 2. They are already raped pretty much everything from the first two games, didn't really want a game where it destroyed everything established by New Vegas.

And since this Fallout 76 it's made by Bethesda, big pass.

MCA could be on this, but I doubt he would be since it appears to be a multiplayer game without much writing required.

Back