Elder scrolls blades

...So more of Todd's lies on display, eh?

Not even surprised anymore.

P.S: On an unrelated note, finally getting into ATOM. It does feel like I am replaying Fallout (especially with my usual charismatic genius who can barely take a punch without dying).

>99.99
Okay I know Bethesda has a bad rep but what the fuck
Have you seen other mobile games? This isn't really that different.

I'm not surprised that the company who tried to monetize mods, started selling bad mods, had a cosmetic only shop in a live service Fallout turn into a pay to skip time wasting bullshit shop, and whatever else would make a mobile game with a typical mobile game money squeezing scheme. Is this really a shock? I had friends asking me, in a joking manner, "Hey man, what do you think of Blades? Open beta is coming soon!"

Was anyone really waiting to see how this game was? It's a mobile game. Are we expecting Bethesda to do something consumer friendly and well done???

I was kind of looking forward to this game (I know... saying this will piss a lot of people off...) after the Fallout 76 fiasco and because I'm a huge fan of Elder Scrolls games, but seeing this really pisses me off. Feels like they are quickly turning into 2nd EA.

I'm more shocked that people don't see the path Bethesda has chosen. They aren't your friends.

Back