Fallen Angel Episode 1

This video > Fallout 3

Even mini movies with no budget have better atmosphere than Fallout 3.

You're right about the atmosphere in the intro of part 1: it's perfect. The third part rocks: take that Washingtom D.C.! Todd should see this.

A lot better than most modern day cartoons as well. You gotta love these 'amateurs' making stuff that's better than the garbage tv spits out for the masses.

Great stuff.

Eh. The third part was by far the best. There was too much to nitpick in the first two.

Whoa. I remember when the trailer for this came out... what was it... like four years ago? I thought they had abandoned it. Glad it's out. Great stuff!

Well in another 4 years you'll get another 5 minutes of video. That being said.. the artist/s did a great job.

Though the stupidity of running around in all the fallout is a silly.

During the beginning of the first part, when they showed 9/11 and the Iraq war, the rest sort of seemed like an easy enough transition. I found it plausible that gas prices would skyrocket. The clip actually scared me somewhat.

Nothing says "protective measures" like walking around a radioactive wasteland with your tits and ass out in the wind.

Decent, although the cliche dress and fugly hair ruined it somehow.

TheRatKing said:
During the beginning of the first part, when they showed 9/11 and the Iraq war, the rest sort of seemed like an easy enough transition. I found it plausible that gas prices would skyrocket. The clip actually scared me somewhat.

camoooon... there no way a nuclear apocalypse will ever come...

Back