Fallout 2 - NCR, New Reno or Vault City?

Looting back on this thread, i think that this while plot would have worked better without the NCR, either with other dysfonctionning factions, or just vault city vs New Reno. They give you two extreme, with pros and cons, and give you thé opportunity to know what exactly would bé thé sacrifices and benefits for entire populations. And then, you could just skip that choices, and go for thé guy's that are just "normals".

Looting back on this thread, i think that this while plot would have worked better without the NCR, either with other dysfonctionning factions, or just vault city vs New Reno. They give you two extreme, with pros and cons, and give you thé opportunity to know what exactly would bé thé sacrifices and benefits for entire populations. And then, you could just skip that choices, and go for thé guy's that are just "normals".
Yeah, good guy faction NCR just pulls you out of the hard choice between chem supplying mobsters and quality life slavers.

The only reason I side with Vault City is I wanted to cure the jet addiction. I also felt that characters like Mc Clure meant there was a chance for the city to evolve. But the game doesnt explore that possibility.

Back