Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 (Unofficial FO2 Expansion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psihotik said:
As I understood, the man who did the music for Fallout 1 and 2 has now remastered that same music and posted it on this site :http://auralnetwork.com/releases
They will be available for free download soon, so they might be used in future releases of RP, right?

I think this will make RP installer file too big or not...

it does matter for a lot of people, however RP (or rather sfall) could support remastered music if put in a folder manually

SHADOW-XIII said:
it does matter for a lot of people, however RP (or rather sfall) could support remastered music if put in a folder manually
Right, so lets to split RP into pieces :ok:
In the end those two people, who does matter, will download 300 MB anyway.

at long last!

Thank you so much for your hard work, I am a bit late for updating due to personal projects in the Fallout Universe, but I am going to finally install Fallout 2 again and in "down time" on my projects,enjoy the full beauty of all the hard work put into it.

I can't wait! Gotta stop typing now so I can play !

Kissker said:
at long last!

Thank you so much for your hard work, I am a bit late for updating due to personal projects in the Fallout Universe, but I am going to finally install Fallout 2 again and in "down time" on my projects,enjoy the full beauty of all the hard work put into it.

I can't wait! Gotta stop typing now so I can play !
Heh, if you can wait about 2 weeks, there is a nice big update (2.1) on the way. It will fix many problems present in 2.0.

A little bar brawl issue:
When i was at "Marge le Barge" she thanks me for breaking up the bar brawl.
But i didn´t had the possibility because i went there before with "Markus" logically Lou wasn´t talking to me but i got these quest from the sheriff, then after visiting the malamute saloon the quest was crossed out in the pip boy.

So Marge had not to thank me..right..?

P.S. Even "Marion" had recognized that...

I have another issue with Kaga. I had a first encounter with him and

[spoiler:4ea81067c3]I made two of his goons run away due to the damage they received and made Kaga stand down (he displayed the "I'll be back" floaters), but he did not move. The combat just ended and he stood where he did. I reinitilized the combat, killed the goons and tried to gun him down, but he did not fight back anymore. Since I didn't want to kill him that fast, I ended the combat and left the map. I don't know if it is because I kept walking away from him after each shot and the script broke because of the distance.[/spoiler:4ea81067c3]

I accidently overwritten the save with this situation, unfortunatly. Also, I noticed the slow-downs in the Den after talking to Anna's spirit.

Minor bug:
Doc Johnson (from V15) duplicate himself. After succesfull deal between NCR and squatters from V15, Doc Johnson may be seen in the tent and also in the Vault 15 medical room, simultaneously. (RP v2.0e)

edit:
..ah! In the Village near Vault City, car trunk is inaccesible - map issue.

Thanks Mirr! :clap:

The advice that run manual fix from cmd fixed my savegame issues!

But i got 1 more problem. I cant save a character at the char creating menu. It says that is was save successfully but when i want to load tha char back the load window is empty.
Any sussegstion for that?

valcik said:
Minor bug:
Doc Johnson (from V15) duplicate himself. After succesfull deal between NCR and squatters from V15, Doc Johnson may be seen in the tent and also in the Vault 15 medical room, simultaneously. (RP v2.0e)

edit:
..ah! In the Village near Vault City, car trunk is inaccesible - map issue.

Do you have a save game for either (hopefully both) of these above issues?

lbandi said:
But i got 1 more problem. I cant save a character at the char creating menu. It says that is was save successfully but when i want to load tha char back the load window is empty.
Do you have the 2.0.2e patch?

lbandi said:
Do you have the 2.0.2e patch?[/quote]

Thats it!

Now everything work fine!
Thx again who help me!

Back to game :D

killap said:
Yes, i have both of them. Doc Jones bugreport and saved game is in your mailbox now. Next file i'll send tomorrow, i have only 64 kbps upload.

killap can you please tell me have the Lo-Pan fight bug been fixed or will it be fixed in RP 2.1?

# UNCONFIRMED When you turn in Skeeve and get your day pass, the game crashes upon zoning out of that part of the town. (2.0.2b, winxp) Save file at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mytmzzocnuw/SLOT09.7z (Save doesn't crash for me. - killap)

This happened to me couple of times too, also same happened once in Tribal Village after getting quest for finding wood and zoning to camp part.

SSL said:
killap can you please tell me have the Lo-Pan fight bug been fixed or will it be fixed in RP 2.1?
I haven't fully looked into this yet. I hope to improve the fight, but no guarantees it will be 100% perfect in 2.1.

valcik said:
killap said:
Yes, i have both of them. Doc Jones bugreport and saved game is in your mailbox now. Next file i'll send tomorrow, i have only 64 kbps upload.
Excellent, got the e-mail. No rush on the other. Thanks for sending them.

EDIT: Did you talk to Doc Jones again (after telling him to leave the vault) in the save game you sent me? (ie did he say his, "oh its great to see you again, blah blah, I'm happy helping these people, blah blah"?)

Reikis said:
Will the 2.0 saves work with 2.1?
Yes, 2.0 saves will work with 2.1. However, any map changes will not take affect unless you enter the location for the first time. Every map has been modified, so it is recommended to start a new game, but in no way required.

Reikis said:
# UNCONFIRMED When you turn in Skeeve and get your day pass, the game crashes upon zoning out of that part of the town. (2.0.2b, winxp) Save file at: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mytmzzocnuw/SLOT09.7z (Save doesn't crash for me. - killap)

This happened to me couple of times too, also same happened once in Tribal Village after getting quest for finding wood and zoning to camp part.
Hmmm, alright I take another look.

Erdosain said:
Hi Killap, I´m playing fallout 2 again and wanna thanks you the excellent job you did.
Thanks for the kind words. I'd suggest holding off for 2.1, only for a more stable and enjoyable release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back