Fallout 3 at E3 - Electric Playground

Just give me a little hope that this game could possibly become good at last. I so search for this hope right now!

Too bad. Bethesda and good games are incompatible things. And fallout 3 will be a stinking piece of shit.
Meanwhile, need some ammo for your portable nuclear bomb launcher? or... perhaps, you would like to buy this brand new nuclear-fallout-protective portable phone booth?
And don't forget to drink from the toilet bowl, when leaving - it's good for your health.

skyway said:
Bethesda and good games are incompatible things.

Come on...Daggerfall was a nice game and Morrowind wasn't THAT bad in itself. It just failed miserably when compared to Daggerfall. Now as regards Oblivion, well, I'll pass on that one...

Sorrow said:
How about rockets that drop atomic bombs :D ?

What about giant nuclear catapults that flung the atomic bombs across the ocean towards their target?

If we felt like making shit up and warping canon to fit the new additions, we could say that the "spears" of nuclear fire were actually bolts fired from a bunch of intercontinental nuclear warhead launching ballista.

:P

then, we could extrapolate upon that made-up factoid and create an air of legitimacy about the fatman..

Back