Fallout 3 The Pitt - First Details Revealed

Yes.

Except it turned the super mutant leader into a giant blob that fused with the Vault-Tec Private Vault and could only be stopped by a nuclear blast.

By the way, while we thought that the plot of FO1 and 2 was not consistent with FOBOS, the plot of FO3 is entirely consistent with it (Vault-Tec having access to FEV, etc.)

^ That's why I said "hehe".

FO3 makes it more fun! Killing all the mutants with your own hands makes for a more fun cure! /sarcasm

I just have one question, will every NPC that has grey hair sound exactly like Pippin the Healer from Diablo?

I may be mistaken but i think they used the same voice actor, sounds an awful lot like him. "What ails you my friend?"

It's Paul Eiding, he did the voices for several characters in Fallout 3, including all the old male bastards and yes, he did the voice acting for Pippin in Diablo 1.

I'm sure you all know who he is, he has surprising range in his voice acting work and it's sometimes a surprise to find out that he was voice acting for a character, especially those which go without utilizing his notable baritone.

Back