Fallout 4 "111" Print

That's pretty good. Seems a bit minimalistic for Fallout art, since minimalism never really fit with the game's tone, but well done regardless.

Indeed, looks good! Great job. Though maybe the Power Armor pose could have been different - maybe holding a weapon, as it looks like he's in a neutral pose to be animated. But otherwise, good luck on the sales!

I've been working on this print based on Fallout 4 pretty much since the game first came out.

I like the print, but I find it incredibly funny that a huge Fallout fan such as myself wouldn't immediately associate the print with Fallout. Personally, I would have taken the number 13 instead of 111, I would have ditched the colour red, and I would have ditched the Power Armour silhouette.

Yeah, I know: I'm good.

Someone's willing to pay twenty pounds for this? Shit, I'm living in some parallel universe.. Also, Toddler would sue your pants off for that copyrighted logo and characters.

Also, Toddler would sue your pants off for that copyrighted logo and characters.

Yeah that kinda blows my mind. I work in the tabletop board game realm and IP is protected like the companies' family jewels. Was doing research on using my own art that is themed towards Fallout and looks like it's nowhere hear as intense. Maybe more large-scale IP infringement in the video game world...who knows

Back