Fallout 4 beginning

mattiga14

First time out of the vault
This is how i want fallout 4 to start. I want your player to be a super soldier in the us army, and the first mission is against chinese forces. The Government were so impressed by your work, they decided to clone you. While they cloned you, the bombs went off and you were stuck in a coma for the next 200 or so years. You wake up by a group of scavengers scavenging the base, and then you begin your quests and what not.

mattiga14 said:
This is how i want fallout 4 to start. I want your player to be a super soldier in the us army, and the first mission is against chinese forces. The Government were so impressed by your work, they decided to clone you. While they cloned you, the bombs went off and you were stuck in a coma for the next 200 or so years. You wake up by a group of scavengers scavenging the base, and then you begin your quests and what not.
So, Counter Strike with nukes and clones...

It should start with a cinematic BoS vertibird crash caused by a rain of frogs. (directed by Micheal Bay) No survivors.

After that there should be a game that doesn't have the BoS in it at all, unless it's a scene where you pick over their corpses and your companions make snide remarks about how ridiculous power armor is.

DevilTakeMe said:
will I be able to dual-wield throwing shields?

Captain America never dual-wields anything. One unbreakable shield is enough.

A super soldier project actually sounds interesting. It is very plausible with the setting. The subject could exhibit slightly increased strength, reflexes, and intelligence. It might be boring to start a game with the character already being a bad-ass though. Also isn't the FEV kinda the same thing other than the mutant part?

I misreaded it, I understood the game was in the times of the war.
Consider it an apologize for the "Counter Strike with nukes" thing.
Anyway, I don't like the idea of being a 200 years old super soldier.
First, that role it's already occupied by supermutants IMO, but that's not a rotund no because of the fact there might have been parallel workgroups. Second, it would be very boring to start being badass.

You can't have a game where you're automatically a super soldier. Fallout needs to make a character that can be anything the player wants it to be. That is why traits like small frame exist.
The Vault Dweller, Chosen One, Lone Wanderer, and Courier do not exhibit any special traits or abilities as to make them obviously good for one thing.

What I would like to see is maybe a Fallout game where the player is the Mysterious Stranger. But then again, that counts on you being mysterious.

Stanislao Moulinsky said:
Well, if the people in Vault 112 can stay perfectly healthy in stasis for 200 years without eating, drinking, pooping and so on, why not?

Those people could never walk out of vault 112. They were stuck in their pods forever, until you decide their fate.

It probably comes down to cryogenics. Just like on Mothership Zeta.

Yeah I like the idea of a type of a prequel during the great war but that kind of defeats the purpose since it's before the nuclear apocalypse. If I remember correctly the chinese were beaten back while the resource wars were still going on in europe and then the bombs fell right?

Fallout 4 is probably gonna be huge if it uses the skyrim engine. Perhaps it could take place in either Detroit, Seattle, new York, Delmarvia or dare I say, Alaska/ British columbia

I'm thinking Montana, personally.
But I would really like to see what post apocalyptic Washington state would be like.

Back