Fallout 4 - Far Harbor Official Trailer

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, May 4, 2016.

1. NotAcasul

NotAcasul meanie

Mar 17, 2016
  2. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    Doesn't look all that big to me.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  3. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    It looks pretty tiny, actually. But that might be the perspective...

4. Spacemunkey

Spacemunkey Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 4, 2015
    That's what I tried to tell her, oh wait you mean the island, yeah doesn't look much bigger than Solsteim.

• [Like] [Like] x 7
  5. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    I guess once again they're counting the sea as part of the map and claiming it is a big map.
    How much water did Fallout 4 take up again? Wasn't it like a quarter of the map?

6. Spacemunkey

Spacemunkey Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 4, 2015
    I'm just waiting for someone at BGS to say that FO4 is so empty because they wanted to have room for the modding community to make all those wonderful mods BGS loves so much.

7. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    Unless it's hard coded like the dialogue wheel structure...

As for those pictures, It's not hard to make a big-ish landmass when a lot of it is just water...

8. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    I recommended a hobo with a 2 week crash course in Fallout lore, but yeah, if you can get Chris and John, do it.

9. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I think most graduate students in liberal arts who took a summer term in writing could come up with better plots ... and we all know how useless degrees in liberal arts are.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. DirtyOldShoe

DirtyOldShoe Some kind of lucky

Dec 15, 2015
    Thanks for the free salt Zanax, awfully swell of you, but Chumbawamba isn't something that we take kindly to here, so just a warning. NMA is known to get hostile when someone goes down the bad 90's music route.

11. AgentBJ09

AgentBJ09 Vault Dweller

Jul 9, 2015
    Something that gets me about this expansion is how so many Bethesda trumpters are echoing the company claims that this landmass is the biggest they've ever had for an expansion.

The amount of space needed for the vanilla game from Skyrim to Fallout 4 is almost 600% greater, yet I recall Shivering Isles being about 1.5 GIGs while this one is about 2.68 GIGs. Shake off the fact that the textures are all 2K in size, and it's pretty clear that this is not the case at all.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  12. IndignantHedgehog

IndignantHedgehog It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 7, 2016
    Eh, Bethesda is pretty asshole-ish, but not that stupid. All that means is it will be devoid of content.

13. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    It doesn't matter how big it is if the content is scarce let alone good.

14. Zyax

Zyax Salt Powered Robot

Mar 14, 2016
    Sounds like a threat to me

15. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Not a threat a warning. Just like better music man. Wow I sound like an asshole. Disregard me and my arrogance

Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. Zyax

Zyax Salt Powered Robot

Mar 14, 2016
    Eh, people are allowed to believe what they would like. I'm well aware if the general consensus on this website, that being the newer Fallouts, well really 3 and 4, are bad games and they shouldn't have changed. I disagree with that sentiment for the most part, but will never outright tell anyone they're wrong for having that belief. My only real issue comes when people attempt to enforce said opinion on others, like trying to tell me I'm factually wrong for thinking Fallout 4 isn't a shit game. It's impossible to tell me my opinion is wrong, but you're more than welcome to disagree with my opinion.

17. R.Graves

R.Graves Confirmed Retard

Apr 21, 2016
    Well according to my opinion everything about that post is factually wrong. But that's just my opinion.:smug:

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  18. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    You forgot Fallout Tactics and the worst of them all Fallout PoS.

19. Zyax

Zyax Salt Powered Robot

Mar 14, 2016
    Yeah, I do neglect to mention Tactics, which is my least favorite of the Fallouts that I've played. And I often forget BoS actually exists.
    I disagree, but I'll defend your right to free speech regarding my free speech.

20. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    Did you just seriously thought this site hate 'changes'?