Fallout 5 Predictions

—There is evidence to suggest that they actually did just simply re-skin Oblivion as the basis for FO3.
Curious what you mean--did they take the world map from Oblivion and just start modifying it to look like the Capital Wasteland or something?

I've read (but not personally checked) that internally the Wasteland is called Tamriel. Certainly the mechanics of the game are simply relabeled mechanics from Elder Scrolls.

One possible location is the Bay Area, Bethesda seems to have plans for it:
- There are references to San Francisco and the Shi in FO4, especially Kellog.
- In Obsidian's original New Vegas concept, San Francisco gets nuked by the Enclave after FO2, because the Enclave thought the Shi were the ones who destroyed the Oil Rig. This got nixed at Bethesda's behest.

The later one is interesting, in that it was it actually explains a lot, regarding the Enclave post-FO2, why Navarro was attacked, why every single last remaining Enclave personnel is hunted akin to the surviving nazis Post-WWII and why both NCR and the Brotherhood of Steel go nuts if they so much as get a whif of the Enclave.

"They fucking nuked a city" is a pretty good reason to make the NCR AND BOS go absolutely nuts.

Everything is leading up to the BOS/Enclave/NCR war. The third game in Beth's mainline series will no doubt conclude the little arc they have had going. People will love it because there will be pink power armor. Enjoy.

In my honest opinion, my prediction for Fallout 5, especially after what we've seen with the end result that is Starfield. I'm just going to say that it's gonna be dead on arrival! There's really no hope for it now, after that Catastrophe of a so called "Space RPG", seriously I have no idea how people could STILL be hyped for Elder Scrolls 6, and of course Fallout 5 after that!

:-? :| :-(

Fallout needs a big wasteland anyway so that might actually work.

This is what many of us asked for before FO3 released.

Basically I was hoping for a map interface a bit like Skyrim would have later on.

Last edited:
This is what many of us asked for before FO3 released.

Basically I was hoping for a map interface a bit like Skyrim would have later on.

Dang, I can only imagine a new, modern, isometric Fallout game with this kind of map layout. It'd be absolutely insane! Heh, I can honestly see InXile taking this task if ever given the opportunity.

:shock:

Back