Fallout Database

Drobovik

Vault Archivarius
Modder
Hello, everyone.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE DATABASE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO COPY.COM. I STILL COULD USE PROBABLY ANOTHER 10 GB THOUGH. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HELP WITH DATABASE BEING ONLINE, (it is FREE, don't worry) PLEASE READ MY POST HERE.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: I've backed up the database to one more file sharing service. Now its back online. Enjoy.

Couple things:

- Please have a go at it and see if it works. Files downloading, pictures should preview, any duplicates I missed, etc.
- If you have something to contribute, please, don't be shy and let me know via PM. Credit is guaranteed. Winking at Pixote, Lexx and
Prosatanos :wink: :wink:

Lets make this a one stop shopping, so to speak, for any modder out there.

Please read "how to use the database.txt" first.

CLICK HERE to enter the Vault

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONLY WHAT YOU NEED, NOT ALL THE FILES AT ONCE. OTHERWISE, THE DATABASE COULD BE TAKEN DOWN DUE TO LINK AND BANDWIDTH ABUSE. HELP ME KEEP IT FREE FOR EVERYONE.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Drobovik

Last edited:
I have fallout tools, mods, patches, docs, art.
Nothing copyrighted.

I put Interplay, meaning all the stuff related to Fallouts made by Interplay.

You can delete interplay part all together to be more politically correct

My dear, Arek

Your email would blow up from shear amount of files. Wait couple of days and you'll be able to download them.

Cheers

I really want to see what you have.
From years ago I'm some kind of freak collector of fallout files(only F1,F2,FOT,Van Buren)and I dare to say that,I have every version of every patch,mod,doc and couple of fallout art ,without tools.
It's colossal.

Prosatanos,

That sounds great. Maybe you got what I don't, and we can put together some immpressive database.

PM screenshots of your folders.

EDIT: download my screens in the first post to preview.

My Fallout database is 56 gigs - 432,000 files...made up of a lot of modding files, artwork, new FRM's, etc. I sometimes can't even find my own work amongst the mess, and I'm fairly organised... :roll:

Pixote,

Do you care to share stuff with me for the database online? Thanks in advance.

I orginized mine pretty good. Even have the mod authors to almost all the files.

I'm expending the google drive. Need to have some extra space.. I think 100 gigs should be good for now.

With this thing up and running I'm hoping to kill dead link issues for people.

Drobovik said:
Prosatanos,

That sounds great. Maybe you got what I don't, and we can put together some immpressive database.
Yes that will be great future for our fallout files :) ,but at this time I have problem with my laptop(dead) ,the data is on 7-8 DVD discs and small part on the laptop hdd. Now I'm using one samsung galaxy tab ,but it's not so comfortably to me.Still continue to collect.

.Pixote. said:
My Fallout database is 56 gigs - 432,000 files...made up of a lot of modding files, artwork, new FRM's, etc. I sometimes can't even find my own work amongst the mess, and I'm fairly organised... :roll:

Pff, got only 4,5gb. With my mods it is around 5,5gb.

Lexx said:
.Pixote. said:
Pff, got only 4,5gb. With my mods it is around 5,5gb.

German efficiency... :P I have a lot of game files mixed in there as well, so it could be reduced by 50% with that stuff removed. F3 and FNV textures take up many thousands, etc.

Thank you, Warrior Poet

Maybe you got something to add to this collection. I don't know why, but so far nobody, except Aquirre is sharing their stuff to add. :(

I'm bound to miss something in there.

Drobovik said:
Thank you, Warrior Poet

Maybe you got something to add to this collection. I don't know why, but so far nobody, except Aquirre is sharing their stuff to add. :(

I'm bound to miss something in there.

There's are a few very minor mods you are missing as far as I can tell but they are the terrible ones from when modding first started like the "scientist's base" Ru mod and some really bad car mods.

I'll see if I have any extra mods to add on the weekend. I think there may be a couple of weapon mods worth putting in there, if I can find the files.

Hi,

Nope, I don't think I'm missing those.)

Under Fallout2 Location-Character-Car Mods - Locations - ngmod v0.3_by FredTec. I think that's the science base you are talking about it is very raw, not much to do in it. Global mod actually developed this location to full potential. Thanks to Akkella. I already translated it to English.

Car mods? Which ones are missing. Under vehicles? I got tank, bike, sam and max car... More specific?

Thanks

Drobovik said:
Hi,

Nope, I don't think I'm missing those.)

Under Fallout2 Location-Character-Car Mods - Locations - ngmod v0.3_by FredTec. I think that's the science base you are talking about it is very raw, not much to do in it. Global mod actually developed this location to full potential. Thanks to Akkella. I already translated it to English.

Car mods? Which ones are missing. Under vehicles? I got tank, bike, sam and max car... More specific?

Thanks

My pride is injured. I guess I was not the only one hoarding mods away. I must have some stuff you don't. I'll have a look soon.

Are you still working on the Global mod translation?

Yes and no. I am, but very slowly, cause there seem to be more needed things to do in Fallout world right now. I was busy with Megamod RU translation and bug fixes.

I felt that there is not that much interest from English-speaking folks regarding Globalmod.

But on the positive note, I have done some work on it lately. The above mentioned Science Town, even made a english worldmap label for it, but it doesn't show up on the map, I don't know why. Script stuff I guess.

BTW, early beta is posted in my database in Global mod translations folder. Check it out.

Back