Fallout Database

@Stelios Sigalas
Sorry for late reply. I have never finished the talking heads mod. But there is a demo I put out some time ago that you can check out. It's designed to run on Restoration Project v2.3.3 by Killap

@naossano
No, I haven't tried the fan games myself.

@Robert B
You are welcome.

In the Fallout 1 mods folder, the two mods by Corpse can't be downloaded as they are deemed as dangerous.

Is it me or the database is very laggy lately ?
(and i am not even downloading stuff. Just checking what is in there that i might have missed.)

Hi @Drobovik!

Precisely the 2 items I want to download from the database are marked as containing viruses and therefore mediafire won't let me download them, could you send them to me or post them on mega.nz or even put them inside a .rar file on mediafire so I may download them?

These items are:
F1_cheatboy_v1.2a_by Cpt Corpse.zip
F1_Endgame_Mod_v002_by Corpse.zip

And they are inside the folder "Fallout 1 Mods" in the Fallout Database.
Thank you very much in advance!

Most likely false positives...the latest anti virus is much more sensitive to these types of files compared to 10 years ago, or whenever this stuff was first made.

I want to download from the database are marked as containing viruses and therefore mediafire won't let me download them, could you send them to me or post them on mega.nz or even put them inside a .rar file on mediafire so I may download them?

These items are:
F1_cheatboy_v1.2a_by Cpt Corpse.zip
F1_Endgame_Mod_v002_by Corpse.zip
If you're used to the russian language, Team X website has (or used to, it's been some time since I checked those pages) patches / mods for the classic Fallouts. If Drobovik is too busy to login, you could try looking for the files, there.

Back