Fallout Database

@Valkery
Here's a link to a rared folder with everything to compile-decompile scripts with sfall extended scripting.
All you need to do is place the scripts in the same folder and use .bat files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing this, Drovobik. A big project, but a worthwhile one. Next, you'll need people to volunteer to set up mirrors.

-m

where would cheats be? (Like cheat boy from Corpse, but others since there aint any other Cheat things in patchers and loaders)

where would cheats be? (Like cheat boy from Corpse, but others since there aint any other Cheat things in patchers and loaders)
Look under "Fallout 2 Location-Character-Car Mods\Hacked Save Games" and if you need savegame editors under "Fallout Modding Tools\Critter and Item Editors"

Last edited:
Is it me, or does Fallout Script Editor no longer work because it tries to use a DOS4GW that isn't supported on 64-bit machines? I use the Script Editor included in the modder's pack for Sfall, a nice replacement suitable for anything below or above 32-bit. :wink:

Does this thing still exist? Link isn't working anymore.

Yes, it exist, but it seems the daily bandwidth of 40gb per day got exceeded which brings the public links down. I'll check on it tmorrow.

Well, still trying to revive the database. Copy banned the public link, and it doesn't allow me create new one. But don't despair I'm working on the alternative.

Stay tuned.

Hello @Drobovik... I think NMA could potentially host all of these files but I would need someone that wants to put in the painstaking effort of setting them up.

Last edited:
Hello, everyone.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE DATABASE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO COPY.COM. I STILL COULD USE PROBABLY ANOTHER 10 GB THOUGH. SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HELP WITH DATABASE BEING ONLINE, (it is FREE, don't worry) PLEASE READ MY POST HERE.

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: I've backed up the database to one more file sharing service. Now its back online. Enjoy.

Couple things:

- Please have a go at it and see if it works. Files downloading, pictures should preview, any duplicates I missed, etc.
- If you have something to contribute, please, don't be shy and let me know via PM. Credit is guaranteed. Winking at Pixote, Lexx and
Prosatanos :wink: :wink:

Lets make this a one stop shopping, so to speak, for any modder out there.

Please read "how to use the database.txt" first.

CLICK HERE to enter the Vault

PLEASE DOWNLOAD ONLY WHAT YOU NEED, NOT ALL THE FILES AT ONCE. OTHERWISE, THE DATABASE COULD BE TAKEN DOWN DUE TO LINK AND BANDWIDTH ABUSE. HELP ME KEEP IT FREE FOR EVERYONE.

Thank you and have a wonderful day,

Drobovik

First of all hello Drobovik i am a fanatic fallout 1-2 player from greece and i like your collection also i want to ask is there a talking heads overhaul 100% mod ? ive manage to find only the talking head of Vic complete with dialogues :P

Hey @Korin, I'd be pleased to do the Fallout 2 related stuff since i've got some free time now. It'd be cool having 2 big backups. But would it be possible to add more subsections? Because otherwise it's gonna be a complete mess
For example, for the mods there could be : weapons, locations, demo mods, vehicles, characters, other, and even one for the global mods like RP or megamod... instead of one big mixture of hundreds of mods where no one would want to check^^

Hey @Korin, I'd be pleased to do the Fallout 2 related stuff since i've got some free time now. It'd be cool having 2 big backups. But would it be possible to add more subsections? Because otherwise it's gonna be a complete mess
For example, for the mods there could be : weapons, locations, demo mods, vehicles, characters, other, and even one for the global mods like RP or megamod... instead of one big mixture of hundreds of mods where no one would want to check^^

We can do that, most definitely... can you PM me a list of sub-sections you'd like added?

Did you tried the fan games ? Do you know which ones work ?
I was a bit curious and tried some of them. Most crash when launching or a few minutes laters, and the text are in russian or gibberish, and the read-me is in gibberish as well. (probably my version of the note pad can't read cyrrilic and put other letters instead)

I tried Fillauth a few months ago, so i know this one works, but i have no clue about the others.

Back