Fallout Database

Unware how to make carryweight unlimited, but have a link for a unlimited party member mod for 2.2 compiled by Darek. Files inside the archive need to be copied to data\scripts.

Drobovnik,

I have some pretty rare Fallout files. How can I send them to you so you can put them in the database?

Simple. Just rar or zip them, upload to some filesharing service. I use mediafire or copy.com (where you can get free 15+5 gb if you use the link in the first post of this thread). And send me a link via personal message.

Some images from the developers and such. I have to dig through my collection (70+ GB of Fallout related stuff to see what's in there).

Seventy gigs, wow. How'd that even happen? I probably have 10 or 20 but that's only because I have the images of various install versions, and about ten different install folders for testing. That's just crazy.

Heh, I remember when the whole hard drive for my computer was 10 megabytes. Things have come a long way since 386 :)

Seventy gigs, wow. How'd that even happen? I probably have 10 or 20 but that's only because I have the images of various install versions, and about ten different install folders for testing. That's just crazy.

Heh, I remember when the whole hard drive for my computer was 10 megabytes. Things have come a long way since 386 :)

LOL I remember 386 as well :) Most of my GBs are PA movies that inspired developers (in the highest possible quality) and also there are plenty of total conversions in there. I'll have to clean that up one day, there's probably lots of duplicates.

I'll have to clean that up one day, there's probably lots of duplicates.
Yeah it tends to go this way.

I have spent a few years getting rid of all the physical possessions I don't need, and I'm almost done. Everything I own can fit into one load in a small vehicle, but digital clutter..... the digital clutter has replaced the physical clutter. Hundreds of thousands of files and several drives worth of data to go through. It's stressful and disheartening.

Last edited:
I would need one without any locations and in high resolution.
You're so picky! :P

Ask around here, one of our Photoshop wizards may be able to clean it up manually for you. Perhaps @.Pixote. or @Continuum or you could even start a new thread for it, that might work better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe I have to be picky. I already asked Pixote but he's too busy.

I'll make a map myself I just need to find a good source map first.

Drobovik - thank you very much for sharing all these files. But I have lots of problems with downloading from this copy.com server ('connection has timed out'). Maybe you could upload them to google drive or dropbox - their servers are much better.

Sure, there is only a couple slight problems. 50 gigs of stuff is lil short of free 10-15 gig allowence of Drive or Dropbox.)) But if you are generously desire to pay $6-7 a month for 100 gig cload space. I'll be glad to upload to those services as well.:wink:

Sure, there is only a couple slight problems. 50 gigs of stuff is lil short of free 10-15 gig allowence of Drive or Dropbox.)) But if you are generously desire to pay $6-7 a month for 100 gig cload space. I'll be glad to upload to those services as well.:wink:

You should see if you can organize a pool or something. Surely with a community this large we can find enough people willing to chip in?

You got your point here. I'm sorry I didn't know that you need to pay for storing files on GD or DB. But once again many thanks for uploading all this stuff.

Thank you so much for the Database. Every tiny piece of game content and modding endeavors should be saved at least for history.

The DB has proven its usefulness to me several times, too.

Также льстит, что не перевелись и на Руси фанаты этой замечательной игры, создавшие саму базу.
Спасибо!

Um, could you tell some of these mod tool makers to make better steps to use their tools? The Ruby tool to extract script files lacks descriptive steps to work the program. I would really make extensive use out of this tool, but the steps are really hopeless to follow.

Back