Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.10

I see, thank you very much! I was looking forward to some HP boosts to the Eyebot, darn. It feels unbelievably squishy with ~47ish.

It has so few HP because its weapon is extremely strong. The eyebot can solo most encounters and kills pretty much everything in one turn.

Ohh, hella nice to know! I haven't had a combat encounter yet that didn't involve mantises so I thought it was pretty okay so far, like a flying, robotic Dogmeat.

Oh, could I also have Dogmeat's PID?

It is more likely that you visited the town a 2nd time and she is already kidnapped.

Hello !

Sorry for my english, i have a problem

First question :
I activate the "eyebot", he follow me.. but, when i left the sub, automaticly the eyebot is desactivate (impossible to repair)
In my team : ian, tycho, canigou

Second Question :
Does you have a documentation about this mod (not technic, exemple : juste for activate the motorcycle ? eyebot...) Because it's dificult for me to read every pages of this topic

Thanks you.. and thank's you for your mod, we play all around the world ! :)

Please, 2 day after, i have the same problem.. i tried to put energy to the eyebot, everything... he died when i'm out. Bug ?

i stop my game just for that

Attachments

• bot.png
    bot.png
    561.4 KB · Views: 139
Yes, the only message say "eyebot is connected to the sub" i understand he can't work when i'm out

but I don't know what to do? If I cut the power (principal or secondary), he dies.. the big computer say nothing about that... it's my first time on Fallout 1, i'm a noob :(

Once the robot is outside and powers down, you have to figure out why that happens (science skill) and then repair him one more time. To fully repair it, you will need another item, which the description will tell you about.

Not sure if it's of any use to anyone, but I've made some weapon tweaks during my playthrough in the spirit of EcCo. I wouldn't call it a full rebalance, but considering this game's length (probably 1/4 of FO2 RP in terms of content) and overall decent balance of the base mod, I don't really think big rebalance is necessary. FO1 feels like a teaser for FO2 these days :)

Anyway, the link: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/vJ9aunrksz33rQ. Install it just like all the other optional mods for EtTu.

Weapon stat tweaks by phobos2077

- Slight buff to all shotguns
- Damage buff for throwing knives, grenades and molotov
- Slight buff to rocket launcher min damage
- .223 Pistol nerfed to balance how Glovz makes .223 ammo much more powerful (15% less dmg, 25% less range)
- Reduced sizes of ammo packs to make ammo a little more scarce

Hello guys, first of all I wanted to wish to all of you a happy new year :)
I always wanted to play the Fallout series and i just started with this mod, and to be honest it's kinda crazy how good it is so far despite the game bein very old, i am very grateful for that mod.

I had a few questions about the game :
  • I searched a bit on this thread but i can't find a clear answer on how to actually start the engine of the motorcycle, i found a ghoul (Griffith if i remember correctly) in Necropolis that asked me to watch over his motorcycle, sadly he died to a big rat so i just looted his corpse in the sewers and found the keys, but i don't know what to do next, i can only interract with the trunk and it says that the engine is out of power, but How do you refill it ?
am i too dumb to use it or did i missed something?

• Also i just had a question about the science skill, is it ever useful ? on what do i need to use it ? i can't find anything to interact with, always the same "you failed to learn anything"

• And is there a way to actually increase the level of my character stats such as strength, perception,intel,luck and so on ?

- motorcycle key is used to unlock the bike. After that you can just use it normally. You will have to charge it with fusion cells like the Highwayman in Fo2 (right click, backpack, select fusion cell of choice).
- science skill is mostly used on computer terminals or anything technical (power generators etc).
- the brotherhood of steel offers implants (except for luck and charisma, which you get in other places).

- motorcycle key is used to unlock the bike. After that you can just use it normally. You will have to charge it with fusion cells like the Highwayman in Fo2.
- science skill is mostly used on computer terminals or anything technical.
- the brotherhood of steel offers implants (except for luck and charisma, which you get in other places).

Oh i see now thanks you very much !

Hmmm, a few questions:

1) How to enable robodog or red dog?

2) How to enable the Lorri romance?

3) Where to find/purchase the motorcycle? Does it also require enabling that option?

Am I the only one bothered that there is way too much money, stimpaks and ammo lying around if you resort to combat normally (like not going for non-combat build etc.)? Like the barter skill seem to have no point and shops are mostly used to sell some of your loot and rarely to buy anything. I guess this is a part of the original experience, and I remember enemies dropping their armor as well, which was even more cheesy. But now this bothers me a bit. Not sure if I just need to forget it and enjoy the game with all it's flaws and move on. Since this is Fallout 2 now, it's possible to port some of the scripts from EcCo mod (loot reduction, barter price formula, etc.).

I've already tweaked some weapon stats. But looking back at my rebalance mod, I probably went too far with some of the changes back then)) I guess I wanted a difference experience then. And now instead looking for something simple, closer to vanilla but better.

PS: After seeing the other gun shop in the Hub, I think I was maybe too fast with my judgement )) one of the issues with my previous rebalance mod was due to lack of sufficient play-testing...

Excessive Loot has always been a staple of Fallout 1 and 2. it's a persistent disease in RPG, is all~

Back