Fallout 1 mod Fallout Fixt - next release will be some time in Jan 2020

Actualy you can talk to Jennifer only one time (no matter about what), after that dialogue is unavailable. So only way is to save before. And many save/load don't work :-)

You're right! :) I remember now you can only talk to her once.
Sorry, can't help then. However, I should point out that I use fixt for the german/censored version, but that shouldn't make much of a difference (I think).

Actually I've just seen this (you double posted, you sly fox :)) Actually I never seen those dialogue lines. I think that's for a relationship, but that's not in Fixt, as far as I know.
No, it's not just flirting. Look at this:
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Jennifer_(Fallout)

And from her dialogue file:
{195}{}{Oh, my darling. When are we going to marry?}
{196}{}{You're looking so handsome, as always.}
{197}{}{Give me a kiss.}
{198}{}{I've missed you so much.}
{199}{}{I'll wait up for you.}
{200}{}{I've been thinking about you all day.}
{201}{}{You're so cute when you look at me like that.}
{202}{}{Don't scare me like that. I thought I'd never see you again.}
{203}{}{You didn't come by last night.}
{204}{}{How long has it been since I've last seen you? It seems like an eternity.}
{205}{}{I've missed you ever so much.}
{206}{}{Come to bed, honey.}
{207}{}{We can get married in the morning.}
{208}{}{I think we should have about five kids.}
and etc.
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/JENNIFER.MSG

Guys, can anyone help me to contact with mod makers - Sduibek and/or .Pixote.? it seems they missed long time ago... the thing is - i asked Sduibek once to include in Fixt mod - cutted love dialog with Jennifer from BoS, he promised to do it, but, and as i see now, he didn't make it...

Hi there!

I'm around, but Fallout Fixt isn't my baby, so I haven't touched it, except for a few small artworks. Sduibek come back and finish this mod... :aiee:

Hello, I installed this mod because it restores bugged ending,s including hub and followers of apocalypse. However, I cannot find how to complete the "find the spy" quest which is mandatory to get the good ending. So how am I supposed to get the good ending?

Hello, I installed this mod because it restores bugged ending,s including hub and followers of apocalypse. However, I cannot find how to complete the "find the spy" quest which is mandatory to get the good ending. So how am I supposed to get the good ending?
The Boneyard Library map doesn't have Heather anywhere, and it still doesn't have the Followers guards like Neil or Jake to start it.

The Boneyard Library map doesn't have Heather anywhere, and it still doesn't have the Followers guards like Neil or Jake to start it.
She's in bottom right corner of the Boneyard Library. In any case, no matter you call her out as the spy or don't, you have to kill her to complete the quest.

She's in bottom right corner of the Boneyard Library. In any case, no matter you call her out as the spy or don't, you have to kill her to complete the quest.
Found her and beat the game, got good ending for followers f apocalypse.

Just reporting threeproblems:
With FIXT, paladins sent by BoS do help you inside Mariposa Base. However, when attempting to leave the base, they block younnear the elevator, level 1.I fixed issue by forcing a fight with disabled robots, which led the paladins to mov ein fight move.

When you leave the base with them after killing lieutenant, they consider the job done,triggering an event which consumes time. This results in instantly setting the self destruction countdown to 0 if you activated it. Only solution is to get out with them, then get back in and trigger countdown.

Finally, I got Necropolis destroyed by super mutants, and yet I can swear i never entered back in Necropolis after 110 days. I had a look at the customize installation(i had taken purist only, but still) and it seems by default it sets invasion to happen 30 days after killing mutants. Even so, I did make sure to fix the water pump, and to never get back to Necropolis.

Is there any way to disable usable objets' (bookshelves, chests, items on the floor) highlight when holding shift key? Kinda kills the exploration feel with this "hey, here's something you might want to check out". I'd rather miss it and discover during my next run.

Is there any way to disable usable objets' (bookshelves, chests, items on the floor) highlight when holding shift key? Kinda kills the exploration feel with this "hey, here's something you might want to check out". I'd rather miss it and discover during my next run.
Just don't press SHIFT :)

Hi all. Was considering replaying FO with the latest (and probably final) FIXT update. But I was wondering if there is a guide that includes the new/restored stuff, along with the OG quests. I want to make sure I do not miss anything this run.

Hello,
I am not able to change the speed using ctrl+number, as with Restoration Project for Fallout 2.
Should we also be able to change the speed with the Fixt? Can't remember...

Hello,
I am not able to change the speed using ctrl+number, as with Restoration Project for Fallout 2.
Should we also be able to change the speed with the Fixt? Can't remember...
In the file ddraw.ini
SpeedMultiInitial=100 (the higher, the faster)

Thanks. Acutally, I know I can change speed with that value. But I would like to be able to adjust the speed while playing, as with Restoration Project, and it doesn't seem to work by default. Is that possible ? If it is, how do I configure the ddraw.ini ? I've tried some stuffs without success.

Edit : I would be curious to find the answer. However, my issue is solved : combats speed can be set in the parameters ingame. That's what i needed.

Last edited:
Yes. You never seen those, because they're not activated in her script file. But some kind man already made corrections. If interested:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qn919v173vm226/jennifer.7z?dl=0
Just copy jennifer.int to Fallout\data\scripts. And if your char is good and pretty enough, all will be ;-) Jennifer.ssl is source code. Enjoy! :-)

Sorry to necro, but is that in the ordinary Fallout data folder or in the Fixt data folder?

Back