Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Dionis, Sep 22, 2016.

1. NovaRain

NovaRain Casual Modder Modder

Mar 10, 2007
    Try setting EXTRA_WIN_MSG_CHECKS=1 in f2_res.ini.

2. JellyJman

JellyJman First time out of the vault

May 6, 2022
    Thanks! It worked. I can attack everyone in New Reno without it freezing.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. JellyJman

JellyJman First time out of the vault

May 6, 2022
    So I just found out after hours that by default the ddraw file doesn’t have the new music play. Everyone was saying that they liked the new world map music and I was so confused since it plays California Revisited by default. I think maybe the nma download should change that by default.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. VonZorch

VonZorch First time out of the vault

Jan 1, 2012
    I'm hung up on the Romeo and Juliette quest in Winds of War.
    I've talked to Robert and his girl, it's night, I have a rope equipped and when I talk to him I only have the "I don't have any good news now" line.
    I have searched the base for any place to use the rope and haven't found one.
    What am I missing here?

5. Proletären

Proletären Vault Fossil
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    You need to disable the street light if I remember correctly...

Last edited: May 11, 2022
  6. LotreQ85

LotreQ85 First time out of the vault

Apr 30, 2022
    Hi, I downloaded Fallout of Nevada ([con] F2 Nevada Mod (Extended) HD [v2.0.3.3]) play into this game for 15 hours and like it very much. it felt just like Fallout 1 and Fallout 2. However, the hologram, item name and almost all of las vegas npc are still in russian. Dont know about other city( havent explore so far yet) o needed help on those translation file..... where to search for it? i have spent days searching forum but when i copy the translation file to the folder, they're still in russian. is translation complete and where can i get it? Thank you very much.