Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

One more thing, guys. I'm unable to complete the Mayor's quest in Vegas, titled "Investigate the latest crimes in the city under orders of the mayor." In my inventory, I have the following items:

1. A note stolen directly from Davis.
2. A recording of a conversation with a dealer wearing blue pants and a black jacket, standing outside the Hard Rock Café.
3. The laboratory location "The Pound," found on the map.
4. A note stolen from the safe in Vortis' room (slavers).
5. A note stolen from the desk in the laboratory in "The Pound."
6. A note stolen from Tom Parker.

What am I missing?

I gave the note from Vortis (the slaver's recipe) to the police and then got it back in my inventory using the F2Explorer editor.

However, I'm not getting any dialog options to finish the quest. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• scr00095.jpg
    scr00095.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 20
I got it. For some reason, the GVAR_VEGAS_POLIC_KILLERS (256) with the description "Police killers at the exit of Clean City, attacking the main character"' wasn't set. That's correct, because for some reason, I never encountered this event in the game. I manually set this GVAR to 2 according to the decompiled Mayor's game script, and everything is OK now. I'm able to get the correct dialog option and finish the entire quest.

@fuzzi
Everything is fine, you just had to have a conversation with davis involving his part in the plot.. he has to threaten you, and next there's going to be a kallahan encounter at city gate.
From that moment on you only have like 1 town entrance b4 kallahan gets own3d..

Yeah forgot to say this:
the Davis threating and police ass-ass-ins afterwards is the culprit that ties Davis to the whole plot, without it it's impossible to solve mayor's quest..

Last edited:
Back