Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

i'm tring to do the vegas qwestline but a lot of it is still in russian you said you only have 1 file left will there be an updated version soon?
Yes, please be patient, we are packing things up, its technically done but we run few tests and the last file is coming.

I'm sorry for making everyone wait for the last file, it's 20kb large and I'm about halfway done. Hopefully, I'll be finished with it in the next few days.
No need to apologize. Take your time and don't feel pressured to finish it fast. :ok:

I'm sorry for making everyone wait for the last file, it's 20kb large and I'm about halfway done. Hopefully, I'll be finished with it in the next few days.
No rush, you've all done a great job translating this mod and the more careful you are the better the translation will be in the end anyway. I don't think an extra few days will hurt. :nod:

HM.jpg

Can you play as an evil cunt in this mod?

Other have already replied, but if I can shed some additional light...if you're looking to be a cartoonish dick, then there are occasional opportunities for that, but you can't do it all the way through. However, if you want to be selfish and mercenary, then there are PLENTY of opportunities for that.

In fact, a good number of very interesting quests and content are only available from rather nasty individuals (though you can often take a softer approach to actually completing those quests, if you're clever), so if you want to get the most out of a character, they should probably be morally flexible at the very least.

Guys my close relative passed away few days ago, and I must attend to his funeral, so I won't be on the project at least till July 5, if TC1 finishes his file before that please have some patience with me, I will get back as soon as I can and post that update.

Guys my close relative passed away few days ago, and I must attend to his funeral, so I won't be on the project at least till July 5, if TC1 finishes his file before that please have some patience with me, I will get back as soon as I can and post that update.

I'm extremely sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

:// Take all the time you need, man. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear about this news :(.
My condolences for your loss. I wish the best for you and your family under this devastating time.

That's really grim news, take also my condolences. Take all the necessary time, no need to push youreslf unwillingly.

People know how to wait. Patience is a virtue, after all.

So, with the dark news, I think we could do with something good. I've finally completed my translation of the remaining file. This means that after less than a year, the entire game has been translated! Thanks for your support everyone.

If anyone needs me, I'll be soothing my poor brain with whatever substances I can get my hands on.

So, with the dark news, I think we could do with something good. I've finally completed my translation of the remaining file. This means that after less than a year, the entire game has been translated! Thanks for your support everyone.

If anyone needs me, I'll be soothing my poor brain with whatever substances I can get my hands on.
Now go and work on Olympus 2207 translation! :lmao:
I was joking of course.

Thank you for the time, effort and work you put in this just to let us peasants that don't speak Russian to be able to enjoy this amazing project. :nod:
I really appreciate everyone efforts put into this translation project (I guess mine too even if very minor :lol:) :ok:.

Back