Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

trtr.png

Hello,

Have to say that FoN is awsome. Maybe even better than originals in the way that there is much more to do. Stopped playing at Las Vegas coz of russian dialogues and cant wait to have full translation.

Dionis you are doing absolutely awsome job to translate this kickass game.

Wonder if saved games get corrupted if/when I update the translations to final version?

- Oldschool Fallout fan

Hello,

Have to say that FoN is awsome. Maybe even better than originals in the way that there is much more to do. Stopped playing at Las Vegas coz of russian dialogues and cant wait to have full translation.

Dionis you are doing absolutely awsome job to translate this kickass game.

Wonder if saved games get corrupted if/when I update the translations to final version?

- Oldschool Fallout fan

Probably not, beacuse it just changes the text ingame

Guys Im so happy its finally done, please forgive me but i have to stay at my grandparents house for 40 days as our tradition commands. Please you all waited so long i ask you to wait little longer. I cant wait to upload the 100% version and announce it in all its glory. I congratulate everyone working on this, and I thank you from my heart.:notworthy:

I hope editors didn't struggle too much... But who am I fooling, right?

Grats! Although I am Russian I have this mania to play all video games in English, so I've been waiting, keeping an eye out on this thread. Just registered though.

Guys Im so happy its finally done, please forgive me but i have to stay at my grandparents house for 40 days as our tradition commands. Please you all waited so long i ask you to wait little longer. I cant wait to upload the 100% version and announce it in all its glory. I congratulate everyone working on this, and I thank you from my heart.:notworthy:
When will you be able to upload the translation?

I'm not quite sure what state the translation that's available is, but if my file is the only one that's missing, I can upload it here.

1.jpg

Happy happy day :) We can definitely wait until Dionis is back from his mourning process. You can't start a party without the party host,right?

How's the editing process going though? Is Reno getting close to finished?

Back