Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

hey guys i am quite new to the game so i would like if you could give me some tips

how do i find the second prospector ? i have been told that i get a metal detector in this quest . Also there is a dialogue thats still in russian when you are about to start the movie in the new reno quest

hey guys i am quite new to the game so i would like if you could give me some tips

how do i find the second prospector ? i have been told that i get a metal detector in this quest . Also there is a dialogue thats still in russian when you are about to start the movie in the new reno quest
Look for Him in Black Rock

Last edited:
Spoiler
Look for Him in Black Rock
i did that and i thought that it was the guy who asks you to fight at the bar , i won once but it doesnt spark any new dialogue options , also i finished the quest where you kill the raiders

Help with the missing prospectors quest!

There's a prospector in black rock but he doesnt want to talk , i am almost sure that this is the second prospector that i need to find

Help with the missing prospectors quest!

There's a prospector in black rock but he doesnt want to talk , i am almost sure that this is the second prospector that i need to find

That's Him. You must speak with his wife in New Reno slums first.

Which weapons and armors can be upgraded? Some descriptions are not that clear. Is it possible to upgrade/clean starting 9mm pistol?
I just don't wanna throw away upgradeable weapons.

Which weapons and armors can be upgraded? Some descriptions are not that clear. Is it possible to upgrade/clean starting 9mm pistol?
I just don't wanna throw away upgradeable weapons.
Yes you can upgrade it. Almost all weapons and armors can be upgraded.

Yes you can upgrade it. Almost all weapons and armors can be upgraded.
How? There is no option for 9mm pistol at those workbenches.
Also how should I complete faction quests in New Reno for maximum number of quests? I am pretty sure some factions will be hostile at some point and won't give any quests.

That is some serious bug,did you try pressing barter key or are you bartering through dialog?
I'm having the exact same issue though mine is after becoming Thompson's man go to winds of war and nothing tried Vegas as well same thing. Also tried both through pressing barter key, and dialog - inventory is blank regardless.

How? There is no option for 9mm pistol at those workbenches.
Also how should I complete faction quests in New Reno for maximum number of quests? I am pretty sure some factions will be hostile at some point and won't give any quests.
You need to buy an upgrade for 9mm pistol in Black Rock.
About New Reno faction you are right, you must choose one or the other. You can basically do only one or two quest for faction without commiting to them. Do a savegame right before you start messing around with New Reno and experiment for yourself( There are a shitton of quest in New Reno)

I'm having the exact same issue though mine is after becoming Thompson's man go to winds of war and nothing tried Vegas as well same thing. Also tried both through pressing barter key, and dialog - inventory is blank regardless.
Also just noticed something interesting after testing with older save games but don't think it has anything to do with Thompson or Stryker but the year - at a certain point it changes from 2142 to 2149 at that point is when it seems that the stores stop working in certain locations - anyone experience anything similar?

this might be helpful: translated via Google translate from the russion walkthrough:

"If you want to pass the maximum number of quests, then do something like this: Bertolini (to fill up the last quest) and / or Luciano (do not take the last quest, or to abandon the title), Wright (Uranium City a little hurt). Then Thompson or Stryker your choice (see details below), but they kind of quest 1 would give if they perform in parallel. Big Louis to Reno is not particularly affected."

this might be helpful: translated via Google translate from the russion walkthrough:

"If you want to pass the maximum number of quests, then do something like this: Bertolini (to fill up the last quest) and / or Luciano (do not take the last quest, or to abandon the title), Wright (Uranium City a little hurt). Then Thompson or Stryker your choice (see details below), but they kind of quest 1 would give if they perform in parallel. Big Louis to Reno is not particularly affected."
So, I have to decline made man offers of Bertolini and Luciano but I can accept Wright's offer. Thompson and Stryker don't care about these three. Then I can complete only one of Thompson and Stryker. I can complete their first quests in parallel though. Can any Russian speaker confirm me?

So, I have to decline made man offers of Bertolini and Luciano but I can accept Wright's offer. Thompson and Stryker don't care about these three. Then I can complete only one of Thompson and Stryker. I can complete their first quests in parallel though. Can any Russian speaker confirm me?

That's also how I interpret it... I'm currently doing Wright's quests...

That's also how I interpret it... I'm currently doing Wright's quests...
You guys pretty much nailed it

@Dionis Translation: The description of the Small Frame trait hasn't been adjusted. It still says “You are not quite as big as the other villagers, but that...”, as it did in FO2. In FO1 it said “vault-dwellers”. I would suggest changing “villagers” to “citizens”. Which should be the most fitting term for a Vault City Citizen.

Back