Fallout: Nuevo Mexico

What a shame. Fallout Nuevo Mexico was one of the few promising looking fallout mods unlike fallout: london.

I think Fallout: London looks promising. It might not be tailored to the every whim of a classic Fallout fan, but the work that went into the mod looks incredible.

Wow, no resolution whatsoever?
DAMN SHAME! I was really looking forward to see how it turned out in the end, The Fallout Modding Scene REALLY isn't having a good time right now.

:x :-? :sad:

Such is the way of making a massive project with nothing but volunteers with no pay. That's why I stick to fan fiction and solo projects.

Well that puts an end to my plans to have an interview with these guys for No Mutants Allowed. I had intended to do it right after the Vault 13 one but my own issues came in between.

I was trying to get into contact with the hdea developer but there is no point to this now.

Guys, out of a stroke of complete luck the project is NOT dead. Here's an official update straight from the horse's mouth:

IMG_1189.jpg

There's still hope, guys. The voice actor who told me it was dead was in fact wrong and prematurely spread misinformation, and therefore I will be deleting the post above.

Last edited:
Guys, out of a stroke of complete luck the project is NOT dead. Here's an official update straight from the horse's mouth:

View attachment 28508

There's still hope, guys. The voice actor who told me it was dead was in fact wrong and prematurely spread misinformation, and therefore I will be deleting the post above.
Oh, OH WOW! Good to hear that the project is still alive & active, thanks Pax for sharing! I'm definitely going to spread the word across Social Media. :clap: :ok:

Anyone have more information on what exactly went down? I'm trying to piece together everything that happened.

Back