Fallout: Nuka Break fan film

Could the acting and editing be any more boring and stereotypical? Watched that whole thing now because I read that some of you liked it, but I find it horrible.

It's good enough. Not as disappointing as it looked in the trailer. I still think it's weak of them to resort to scantily-clad, fully made-up women, however. That's the opposite of the Wasteland look. Most people will simply look past it, or ignore it/miss it completely, but this kind of sexism will always bother me, no matter how low-budget or independent the production is. A convincing Wasteland appearance in all of the characters, and not just the men, would have been a sign of integrity that I could respect and praise them for.

Yeh. Some vaseline and glue and random straw in the hair would have been appropriate.
But it was still very good.

I loved the cinematography, mood and overall setting but I agree, the acting and blocking could have used some work. Also, the humor was less self-referential like the original Fallouts and more 'slapstick' like a previous commenter stated.

However, overall the production quality and effort were definitely there and apparent.

B+

After reading all the comments about how cool Vault 10 was I expected something better..

Overall, I find it fairly unremarkable. Which is better than awful, I guess.

Definitely a little campy at times, but this was quite enjoyable. I'm always a supporter of amateur movie makers. Would be cool to see more from these people.

Hey it was actually pretty good, it wasn't AWESUUUUUM SOZZZZZ but it was quite well done, and the characters were characters, I liked the Ghoul, and the story about the Vault was kinda weird for the enclave to make a vault full of overweight and lazy peopel but still amde sense in the lore, I was expecting it to be some stupidly done shit full of toilet humor and pop culture references (liek most webshows are nowadays) but I was very suprised.

Back