Fallout Officially is Bethesda/Dead

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
The Enclave are humans fighting for a world free from mutants.

The Super Mutants are mutants out to destroy humanity.

The Enclave are humans fighting for a world free from mutants.

The Super Mutants are mutants out to destroy humanity.
Didn't know killing humans was freeing the world from mutants. Specially when they inject poison into a jet stream to kill off the entire known population of the mainland.

Super Mutants are a group of beings being led by someone that believes they are the right race to control Earth, because of how harsh the wasteland is to a regular human. They don't set out to destroy, they set out to convert.

I swear you have selective memory or cherry pick certain points.

Didn't know killing humans was freeing the world from mutants. Specially when they inject poison into a jet stream to kill off the entire known population of the mainland.

Eh, the Enclave will survive. It's a sacrifice of a many to save the few. It's the only way to win the war against communism.

Super Mutants are a group of beings being led by someone that believes they are the right race to control Earth, because of how harsh the wasteland is to a regular human. They don't set out to destroy, they set out to convert.

And in conversion either sterialize all humans who are forced into camp or turn them into Super Mutants who have no free will but to obey the Master.

I swear you have selective memory or cherry pick certain points.

The white washing of the Master is scary. Unlike the Enclave which is the true American way. :)

Yes, F2 is superior to 1 in every way.

I just don't "forgive" the Super Mutants. I find the Enclave much more sympathetic and interesting.
You find the people who wanted to kill everyone with a virus that wasn't part of them to be more sympathetic and interesting than a group that wanted to advance human evolution but were convinced their folly of their actions and now have to make their own place in the world?

2020.png

REAL CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN.

Eh, the Enclave will survive. It's a sacrifice of a many to save the few.
...The many to save themselves. They consider all non-Enclave to be mutated filth.

The white washing of the Master is scary. Unlike the Enclave which is the true American way. :)
And in conversion either sterialize all humans who are forced into camp or turn them into Super Mutants who have no free will but to obey the Master.
The Unity saw themselves as stronger, and better equipped to survive; they would convert all humanity rather than have it perish. They were wrong, and that's why the Master saw that his own sacrifice as for naught. His own remorseful quote was: "To have done the things I have done in the name of progress and healing. It was madness. I can see that now."

Tactics is only retarded non-canon if you can turn back time to 2003 or so when it was still the worst game in the series.

I guess my point is I never want to hear a Fallout 3 or 4 fan mention Tactics did bad things to the series. Ever. I will smite them with verbal jabs and furious shitposts.

My sentiments exactly. The community needs to focus on mods for the originals and new games instead of looking to recapture nostalgia.

Also, your sig is missing Tactics.

:deal:
This is why I didn't even bother talking about Fallout 76. The idea that Bethesda can make a competent Fallout MMO is laughable. FO:NV was the perfect way to end the original canon. Even if Bethesda theoretically died overnight, the damage is done.

Back