Fallout: The Series now the most successful Amazon show ever

But the same thing applies to any monsters they could potentially create?

How do you train them to kill only surface dwellers and ignore your people?

Plus once they wipe out everyone, then the surface is now filled with bloodthirsty creatures.
Do you create another mutant to get rid of them?

If only Vault Tec had something capable of destroing post-war civilizations that could be easily controlled from a safe place (like a Vault).

I mean it's not even like Gulpers are some super-death engineered killing-machine like Wannamingoes or Deathclaws, gulpers are just an animal basically. It would be like Vault Tec releasing angry gorillas to exterminate surface dwellers.

If you invent a virus you can also create a vaccine before releasing it. Just cook up a new strain of super-ebola, make a vaccine, and release it on the stone-age morons on the surface, they'll have no defense.

Ehhh, it's not quite that "The Division's central plot" easy. Not the least being those stone age morons not being anywhere near one another. You need a way to distribute the virus massively, vaccinate presumably the populations you want to keep alive (all vault-dwellers who are in "good vaults), and it to be 100% lethal but last long enough not to burn out.

but yes, you're right. Gulpers are a silly means of genocide.

Conceded.

To get this thread back on track with the show, here's a few videos between Creetosis, DWTerminator, and Enclave Emily about the show.

I think we need to get a retcon discussion going at some point too. Compile all the things people are noticing along with ourselves. How Vault 33 is near the area where The Cathedral was, how cold fusion was already in the games via the GECK, how the idea for Vault 31 was copied from Vault 0 in Fallout: Tactics, etc.

To be fair, its REALLY REALLY HARD to make a biological weapon that won't kill non-mutated humans but will kill mutated ones.

Because, well, its an arbitrary stupid distinction.

And once released, viruses don't tend to go away.
Didn't stop it from being the main big evil plot of the series twice already.

If the intent with the gulpers was to be an anti-caveman bioweapon they would have said so. I assumed that was the point at first too, but Hawthorne merely says they were crossbreeding humans with radioactive resistant species.

Didn't stop it from being the main big evil plot of the series twice already.

Isn't a major point that their plan is stupid and only because they're racists? I mean, wiping out ALL LIFE ON EARTH TO RULE THE ASHES is pretty much the OG idiocy of the biggest complaint about the Fallout series.

If the intent with the gulpers was to be an anti-caveman bioweapon they would have said so. I assumed that was the point at first too, but Hawthorne merely says they were crossbreeding humans with radioactive resistant species.

Oh yes, in-universe they are trying to make better humans not Gulpers.

But I admit I have always been trying to figure out reasons for fallout 4's idiotic Super Mutant plot with the Institute.

That was one of my theories.

I can't make that writing work, though

I mean, people are rightfully calling out Synthetic Man's review as incredibly stupid crap and Mauler's review showed he didn't bother fucking paying attention. I posted a bunch of other views but no one responded to them.

So, eh, I just gave up.
I agreed with most of the people listed above but I wasn't a fan of Synth's take on Fallout show, the guy feels like the type of person who is too consumed in their beliefs, which is type of person I despise the most regardless of what side they are in.

Back