Fallout TV series - Set photo

If the show is bad it'll most likely just be like the Halo show. No one talks about it or acknowledges it.
Outrage like the Frontier would be if the show was made by kid diddlers and the dialogue was fetishy beyond belief.

Yes, the show will probably suck and everyone will eventually forget about it.
Even if the show were to cause any kind of uproar within the fanbase it will most likely not be as big (and glorious) as the one caused by the frontier.

What's Amazon's track record for tv shows in the past few years anyway?
I know that Rings Of Power was absolute dog but beyond that I have no idea what they're making besides Fallout.

Yes, the show will probably suck and everyone will eventually forget about it.
Even if the show were to cause any kind of uproar within the fanbase it will most likely not be as big (and glorious) as the one caused by the frontier.
Oh yeah definitely man, I don't think anything could top the whole Frontier Debacle. That stuff was wild yo!

It's a shame they went with the 'Thesda variant of ghouls, but then again it is a bit more on the cost-effective side considering it's probably the whole one mask and hands deal for how they'll look. Though I'll just say that I fucking wish they'd go all-in and give a Set-tier kind of ghoul. As for the set I can't say anything because no duh they'll base it off the games that have sold a metric shit-ton. I just hope they don't just wholesale rip everything from FO4.

I just hope to god I don't hear my coworkers talk about this show when it comes out. I can't imagine talking to the kind of people who only have this show to go off. Good or not, I doubt it'll get them to play any of the older titles.

Aww yeah Bethesda comin' to ruin yer Fallout's coast to coast...

Wassat y'say you have a piece of well established canon/lore yet unfucked, we'll get right on ret-conning the ever-living heck right out of it.

Back