Fallout TV series - Set photo

Yeah that’s true. They usually stay out of studio’s business tho, and for some reason Microsoft treats Bethesda like a separate entity and not like they’re the parent company. Every time Bethesda has a “showcase” it’s the “Microsoft and Bethesda showcase”. Not sure why tho.

Because Bethesda is still a marketable brand to have separate in the title. People don't play "Microsoft games" they play "Bethesda games". Same reason why Pokemon also gets a separate treatment from other Nintendo franchises.

Some new set photos:

IMG_4132.jpeg
IMG_4133.jpeg
IMG_4134.jpeg
IMG_4135.jpeg
IMG_4136.jpeg

That nuka cola bottle design is shit btw. Always was. Never liked it.
Also why is the supposedly half rotting ghoul looking more filled out, body wise, than the healthy fit normal guy?
They should be hiring people that are bonebags to play ghouls.

Also why is the supposedly half rotting ghoul looking more filled out, body wise, than the healthy fit normal guy?
They should be hiring people that are bonebags to play ghouls.
Because FO4 ghouls are like Jerky People now. just dried out a bit. drop them in a humidifier and they will be back to normal in no time.

I would note that, in terms of the ghouls complexion, that's probably not how they're actually going to look in the finished product. They'll probably be using CGI to jazz them up

If the ghouls actually just end up looking like THAT, I think I'm just gonna pretend the show doesn't exist.

maybe digital effects will improve it but if I were to judge it by these pictures it looks like a fanmade C roll cringe

right now I'm thoroughly enjoying "Silo" based on Hugh Howey's novels. this will probably be the closest thing we'll get to a fallout movie.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14688458/

Last edited:
I hope the show causes a massive uproar in the fanbase like the frontier.
If the show is bad it'll most likely just be like the Halo show. No one talks about it or acknowledges it.
Outrage like the Frontier would be if the show was made by kid diddlers and the dialogue was fetishy beyond belief.

The series isn't aimed at you anymore. I don't enjoy the interpertation of Fallout by Bethesda, but the time I spent on this forum complaining about it has largely been a waste of time when it could have been used for something productive. The normies are going to enjoy their Fallout, so even tim cain enjoys Bethesda Fallout. It sells and is popular, so if you generally kinda dislike it you can pass the time learning a new productive hobby, or you can find other games to play instead. I've been playing star control 2 and it's very great.

Last edited:
The series isn't aimed at you anymore. I don't enjoy the interpertation of Fallout by Bethesda, but the time I spent on this forum complaining about it has largely been a waste of time when it could have been used for something productive. The normies are going to enjoy their Fallout, so even tim cain enjoys Bethesda Fallout. It sells and is popular, so if you dislike it you can pass the time learning a new productive hobby, or you can find other games to play instead. I've been playing star control 2 and it's very great.
Counterpoint: No.

I enjoy talking about things I dislike and reject the hypothesis that's somehow less productive than talking about things I like. In some ways I think its more productive.

The series isn't aimed at you anymore. I don't enjoy the interpertation of Fallout by Bethesda, but the time I spent on this forum complaining about it has largely been a waste of time when it could have been used for something productive. The normies are going to enjoy their Fallout, so even tim cain enjoys Bethesda Fallout. It sells and is popular, so if you dislike it you can pass the time learning a new productive hobby, or you can find other games to play instead. I've been playing star control 2 and it's very great.
True, true, those are good points that you've made.
But there's no doubt that if the TV Show turns out to be absolute GARBAGE, we'll be here to point and laugh at it! I know other Social Media platforms are going to be doing the same thing if that turns out to be the case, but you know dang well how we do things here when that time comes!

;)

Back