Fallout TV-show Teaser Trailer just dropped

Yeah and she was also one of the most insufferable characters in the entire game, that treated women worse than any single male character in the game. Even the Legion held enough respect for women to allow them to partake in camp duties and be more than just breeding stock, with some even becoming priestesses. To the Legion their current situation was just an unfortunately necessary means to an end until they could begin to transition into a true nation. To her every woman was, and I quote, a "fine piece of ass". It's like if your alcoholic uncle who was raised in the 60's had a vagina.

Not exactly glowing praise for the LGBT but whatever, people see what they want to see.

Isn't Tagaziel one of the admins/main people who run the wiki?

I mean fuck that should tell you everything you need to know right there.

A lot of you either weren't around or have forgotten what Tagaziel, Sander, and BN were like (or as Alec used to like to call them, the "three headed hydra of social justice"). But I fucking remember. Especially during 2014 and 2015 when GamerGate was still a thing and at it's height, they were at their worst. Akratus does too, just ask him why he no longer posts here if you're ever on codex.
So that's why even so Vault Dweller is canonically male, they still refer to him as "they/them"?

View attachment 27968

To all those who keep doing this, STOP PRETENDING THAT FALLOUT TACTICS DOESN'T EXISTS!!! :roll:
Heck it's practically the most influential installment to the Bethesda Era Fallout games, even though it was a spin off game mind you. "Tactics Did It First!" is what I like to say. :ok: :-)

Also, serious question:
View attachment 27970

I mean, are they??? Now unless they told anybody involved in the show NOT to credit them in any shape or form, will they even be credited? And if not, that doesn't sit right me. Not. One. BIT! :confused:
Tim Cain - probably, Boyarsky - no way, gotta stay russophobic due to current ongoing events.

I mean, Capital Wasteland was destabilized by raiders, unpredictable leaderless super-mutants(who in Fallout 1 with the Master wiped everyone out if you took too long to complete the game), Talon company, wandering military robots, giant animals, the fucking Enclave who probably purposefully destabilized it to look like heroes when they arrive. Adding to that DC Washington being a more important target for nukes.
I'm not trying to justify it, I too think it's stupid for the it to be set 200 years later, writing and worldbuilding sucks ass in that game, but you gotta take into account that East coast is a hell hole compared to West coast.

So the fun thing about civilization, and humans to a degree in extension,

Is that it either dies or adapts. There really is no in between.

I would not expect those threads to be completely wiped out. But 200 years... come on man. If it isn't that bad then the Capital Wasteland should be at least slightly better off, and if it is that bad then the whole area should be a no mans land warzone because settling there would be downright impossible.

I would not expect those threads to be completely wiped out. But 200 years... come on man. If it isn't that bad then the Capital Wasteland should be at least slightly better off, and if it is that bad then the whole area should be a no mans land warzone because settling there would be downright impossible.
Capital Wasteland IS a no man's land war zone for the most part, and most of the settlements are well protected and isolated(except for Big town and other places) , though I wish they had crops growing or a cattle, but I guess Rivet-city provides plant food, while everyone else hunts or scavenges. Still most of the writing in the game would make sense if it was set in the same year as Fallout 1 or even earlier.

Capital Wasteland IS a no man's land war zone for the most part, and most of the settlements are well protected and isolated(except for Big town and other places) , though I wish they had crops growing or a cattle, but I guess Rivet-city provides plant food, while everyone else hunts or scavenges. Still most of the writing in the game would make sense if it was set in the same year as Fallout 1 or even earlier.

Brother, there is no goddamn way a place like Megaton is surviving in those conditions.

Brother, there is no goddamn way a place like Megaton is surviving in those conditions.
It has big walls and somewhat good protection, not sure about the food supply, maybe caravans, but that's impossible, power source maybe from the plane they dissassembled, but I'm assuming here. Anyway, let's cut that discussion, everyone talked about this million times, in the end Fallout 3's worldbuilding sucks.

Bethesda likes the apocalyptic approach where everyone is living in shitty little towns for some reason. Apparently the only two things they took for influence from the original games is nuclear apocalypse and the 50s.

I am unsure how to feel about the show. Amazon has put out some good shows and some really bad ones. Maybe this will fall on the mediocre or at best, good side of it.

Back