Fallout TV-show Teaser Trailer just dropped

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by The_Proletarian, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Homer2137

Homer2137 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 11, 2024
    So that's why even so Vault Dweller is canonically male, they still refer to him as "they/them"?

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Tim Cain - probably, Boyarsky - no way, gotta stay russophobic due to current ongoing events.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    Fantastic multi posting. 7 on the run. :)

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  4. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Yeah lol, I was just brewing those opinions, without being able to share them with anyone, until I found NMA.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. Mστh

Mστh The W'rkncacnter [REDACTED]

Mar 8, 2022
    So the fun thing about civilization, and humans to a degree in extension,

Is that it either dies or adapts. There really is no in between.

I would not expect those threads to be completely wiped out. But 200 years... come on man. If it isn't that bad then the Capital Wasteland should be at least slightly better off, and if it is that bad then the whole area should be a no mans land warzone because settling there would be downright impossible.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    Capital Wasteland IS a no man's land war zone for the most part, and most of the settlements are well protected and isolated(except for Big town and other places) , though I wish they had crops growing or a cattle, but I guess Rivet-city provides plant food, while everyone else hunts or scavenges. Still most of the writing in the game would make sense if it was set in the same year as Fallout 1 or even earlier.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Mστh

Mστh The W'rkncacnter [REDACTED]

Mar 8, 2022
    Brother, there is no goddamn way a place like Megaton is surviving in those conditions.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  8. Homer2137

Jan 11, 2024
    It has big walls and somewhat good protection, not sure about the food supply, maybe caravans, but that's impossible, power source maybe from the plane they dissassembled, but I'm assuming here. Anyway, let's cut that discussion, everyone talked about this million times, in the end Fallout 3's worldbuilding sucks.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. Yossarrion

Yossarrion It Wandered In From the Wastes

Mar 25, 2022
    Bethesda likes the apocalyptic approach where everyone is living in shitty little towns for some reason. Apparently the only two things they took for influence from the original games is nuclear apocalypse and the 50s.

I am unsure how to feel about the show. Amazon has put out some good shows and some really bad ones. Maybe this will fall on the mediocre or at best, good side of it.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  10. raynor009

raynor009 Yeehaw!?!

Apr 29, 2012

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2