Fallout TV-show Teaser Trailer just dropped

So, this came up in my recommended on YouTube lol. I'm not even going to say what my opinion on this video is, I'm just going to leave the video here.

People who whine like cunts that a lot of people love New Vegas and rightfully give shit to garbage like Fallout 3 and 4 because they are nowhere near as good as New Vegas have to be the most cringe people to ever exist. Because that's literally the only thing people can extrapolate from "New Vegas Elitists" since without fail they say that when they are complaining about fans of that game.

The troon New Vegas psyop always bothered me, it's one of the most inorganic game 'fandoms' ever created.

It'd be like if a shitload of Vietnamese started playing FO1 next year and from then on FO1 is called "The Vietnam Fallout Game", that's absurd.

I'm not aware of this.

Is New Vegas being embraced by the LGBTQRSTUV+#*Up, Down, Left, Right, Press A and Hold Start community or something?

I'm not aware of this.

Is New Vegas being embraced by the LGBTQRSTUV+#*Up, Down, Left, Right, Press A and Hold Start community or something?
In a nutshell years after New Vegas released, a metric shitload of twitter users all started insisting that it was the 'transgender Fallout' and that many got out of the closet via playing it, because...Apparently New Vegas is full of gay characters and what not. Even though basically none of them flat out say it out loud.

So now a lot of people who already disliked New Vegas use this inorganic community as an example on why you should also dislike the game, despite not a single one of these freaks existing when the game released.

Apparently New Vegas is full of gay characters and what not. Even though basically none of them flat out say it out loud.
The game only has three confirmed as far as i know, which are Christine, Veronica and Arcade. The game doesn't even shove this down the player's throat, it's treated with a lot more subtetly and nuance than it is now where gay stuff is being jammed into everything regardless if it makes sense and sure as shit ain't being done with subtetly.

If anything New Vegas should be praised for its handling of queer content by these idiots because a lot of these manbabies whine about gay stuff in current media because they think it's being shoved down their throats (which to be fair it is).

IMG_3718.gif

So, this came up in my recommended on YouTube lol. I'm not even going to say what my opinion on this video is, I'm just going to leave the video here.

This guy reminds me of the Potion Seller guy's videos. Something about his face looks distorted and it sounds like he's doing a bit.

I'm not aware of this.

Been that way for a few years. Arcade and Veronica are gay, but mainly the perks offered (lady/man killer) gives bisexual characters more damage and persuassion boosts vs being just straight or gay.

It was more of a joke observasion in the beginning, but grew into a type of cultural representation rallying point mainly with trans.

Edit:
Lots of trans people also say playing as the opposite sex in the game introduced them to the possibility that they identify differently.

Been that way for a few years. Arcade and Veronica are gay, but mainly the perks offered (lady/man killer) gives bisexual characters more damage and persuassion boosts vs being just straight or gay.

It was more of a joke observasion in the beginning, but grew into a type of cultural representation rallying point mainly with trans.

Edit:
Lots of trans people also say playing as the opposite sex in the game introduced them to the possibility that they identify differently.

That's fucking retarded. There are only three characters who are gay in the entire game, and you can pick either the straight or the "gay" version of those perks and choose to leave the other.

Not to mention (slight correction: there have been) video games (that) have had male and female options since before the Playstation 1 era, it's not like this is something new.

People are fucking retarded. Something tells me this trend was born on Twitter, wasn't it?

The game only has three confirmed as far as i know, which are Christine, Veronica and Arcade. The game doesn't even shove this down the player's throat, it's treated with a lot more subtetly and nuance than it is now where gay stuff is being jammed into everything regardless if it makes sense and sure as shit ain't being done with subtetly.

If anything New Vegas should be praised for its handling of queer content by these idiots because a lot of these manbabies whine about gay stuff in current media because they think it's being shoved down their throats (which to be fair it is).

So much this. Veronica I know for her personal mission of searching for a way to save the Brotherhood from its self destructive adherence to the codex, wanting to convince the leadership to look at the more successful groups in the wasteland and groups similar to the BOS and change the Brotherhood before it is too far in its decline.

Arcade Gannon was about questioning himself if his father would approve of the career or path he had chosen in life after he and his adoptive family had left the Enclave, joining the Followers of the Apocalypse.

Christine, for her there is simply the mission now of finding and eliminating Elijah before he can use BOS pre-war knowledge to cause more incidents.

Back