Fallout: Van Buren Worldbook (FINISHED - Map and PDF inside)

Discussion in 'Fan Art/Fan Fiction' started by Atomic Postman, Jul 30, 2021.

1. JunjiItosGio

JunjiItosGio Still Mildly Glowing

Oct 29, 2020
    Ohhhh okay thanks for clearing it up, I understand now. Much appreciated helping me answer these questions

2. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 7, 2015
    No problem, happy to help

3. Alexmikli

Alexmikli First time out of the vault

Sep 21, 2015
    I feel like I stumbled blindly into something I really wish I was there for while it was happening, so sorry to step in on this, but are those campaign notes still available? I was scouring the net for any and all info and found this thread. Read the whole thing in order before I asked permission to access the documents and..wow. My condolences, absolutely.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Mildly Dipped

Sep 25, 2018
    I was pretty inactive throughout the spring and just heard about Post. Incredibly sad news, I can't imagine how his family and those who knew him in real life must feel. Even here in a forum devoted purely to niche fans of a video game franchise you could tell he was an amazing person.

I have some of the campaign notes, about up to The Nursery I think. If by "Campaign Notes" you mean the gazetteer which lays out the various locations, their link to the main quest, and their associated side quests.

I can post it here or DM it if other members of the forum who knew Post better and worked more extensively with him on this project (like @Hardboiled Android) don't think it would be disrespectful.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  5. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 7, 2015
    Of course, as far as I know there wouldn't be anything wrong with it. It was amazing work, and I would think he would want it to be continued to be shared.

But I actually think I have the full version. I've compiled everything I have from the project into a folder somewhere, I'll have to take a look.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  6. Alexmikli

Alexmikli First time out of the vault

Sep 21, 2015
    That sounds great, I'd love to get my hands on that.