Far Harbor DLC (leak)

Taxi

victim of the blue ghoul whale
So there are some leaks of the DLC around.
Word is its biger than the usual Bethesda dlc in size.
However...

I've seen a 2 minute video of it, its not difficult to find, and some small things are reaviled in it.

blue ghoul whale

It motivated me to make this shit: http://i.imgur.com/Vepj6sH.jpg
Dont worry mods will fix it!

edit from here:
FALSE FLAG! or so it appers...

fenrir1536 said bellow:
That conversation in Bunker Hill felt a little too specific for them not to do anything with it.

So i checked this out and its probably what the video i seen was. Just some random conversation from the base game. Didn't want to link to the video couse the uploader had a downoad link for the mod (probably bogus).

If your still unconvinced and/or havent played the game like myself: many threads on reddit about the topic- https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/search?q=whale&restrict_sr=on

TL DR-- I FELL FOR THE BLUE GHOUL WHALE PRANK!

Last edited:
They can't just make it a mutant whale, it has to be a ghoul? Only humans can become Ghouls and they grow weaker and become sterile, a GHoul Whale would probable be more like a Sea Serpent with fins.

OH shit.
T4cFkEA.jpg

They can't just make it a mutant whale, it has to be a ghoul? Only humans can become Ghouls and they grow weaker and become sterile, a GHoul Whale would probable be more like a Sea Serpent with fins.
For all purposes, ghouls are now the undead and radiation magic.

At this point? I honestly dont expect even talking ghouls in Fallout 5 anymore.

That conversation in Bunker Hill felt a little too specific for them not to do anything with it.

I've actually been to bar harbor on a family trip years and years ago, should be a good location for a large expansion type dlc.

Oh good Lord. I'm calling it, this is gonna have a rip off of the harpooning minigame from Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. Except instead of hunting whales, sharks, and narwhals, you're hunting mutated giant squids, giant FEV blue whales, and ghoul sharks.

Oh good Lord. I'm calling it, this is gonna have a rip off of the harpooning minigame from Assassin's Creed: Black Flag. Except instead of hunting whales, sharks, and narwhals, you're hunting mutated giant squids, giant FEV blue whales, and ghoul sharks.
Don't forget the Resident Evil 4 harpoon mini game.

Don't forget the Resident Evil 4 harpoon mini game.

That wasn't a minigame, that was a boss fight. Although looking back there are a lot of similarities between harpooning that boss and harpooning sea creatures in Black Flag aren't there? Did.. did Ubisoft rip off Resident Evil 4? :-? What a strange thing to take ideas from for an Assassin's Creed game..

Can the whale eat me? Cause I might buy Fart WhoreBore if the whale can eat me.

But your name's Mr Fish. Don't whales eat you on a daily basis regardless?

And hey, if the whale can't eat you, you can always go play the gameplay it's ripping off, Resident Evil 4. The whale actually can eat you in that game.

See?

Weak? The ghouls I've seen could win Olympic athletic medal. I wished I was as weak at school, so I would had better PE scores at running.

However, I am still scaly.

So like Scarlet Fever? How fascinating.

Back on topic, how much you wanna bet Far Harbor's going to include new "diseases" and recipes you can catch and get as part of the Survival update? They did it with Dragonborn in Skyrim. (though honestly I never minded the disease system of Skyrim since it was integrated from the start, though Morrowind still did it better)

I'll also leave this here: http://gamerant.com/fallout-4-far-harbor-dlc-largest/

They say in it that this DLC is apparently the "biggest they've ever done" and yet it somehow has less content than The Shivering Isles from waaaay back in 2007. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Oh, and one more thing leak-wise that I found. Apparently there's going to be GHOULIFIED YAO GUAI. First of all, yao guai are already irradiated, what the fuck would make them ghoulfied on top of the current mutations they already have? Ooo, hop on the lore-breaking train kiddies, this DLC's gonna break ALL the rules. I can feel it.

Last edited:
Far Harbor's going to be a big land mass with nothing on it, well nothing except "Another settlement that needs your help!" and automatically hostile synths; twice as large as Shivering Isles, half as much content and, not a shred of creativity.
Apparently there's going to be GHOULIFIED YAO GUAI. First of all, yao guai are already irradiated, what the fuck would make them ghoulfied on top of the current mutations they already have?
See! Bethesda can make new enemies because they're the most creative company ever! 10/10 Enemy creation right there, good job Emil!

They say in it that this DLC is apparently the "biggest they've ever done" and yet it somehow has less content than The Shivering Isles from waaaay back in 2007. Yeah, that makes perfect sense.
Well, Shivering Isles was an expansion pack, right? Maybe they don't want to consider Far Harbour an expansion pack and rather consider it DLC. If one were to distinguish between the two then it could be the biggest while still having less than Shivering Isles.

Not that that makes much sense to me though but whatever. Pretty much any sizable DLC is an expansion to me and if they're downloadable only then they are DLC, regardless of size. Depends on Bethesda's definition.

@Hassknecht
Judging by your user image you are prepared for whaling.
Finally an opportunity to roleplay my lawyer-turned-19th-century-whaler character with a grudge against the white blue ghoul whale.

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
WHEN YOU SEE THE GHOUL WHALE
BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS, MEN
IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL

Well, given the amount of radioactivity in the ocean it kinda makes sense.

All this talk about a giant blue whale that may or may not eat people also really reminds me of this:

Good times. Though now I'm concerned I may have introduced Mr Fish to new fapping material.

Back