FILES: Sprites ressources

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/lizzard_4_size/3-1-0-277
4766c1ebjw1eqntgsubb6j20sg0lc0we.jpg

4766c1ebgw1eqntgs6wmfj20sg0lc421.jpg

4766c1ebgw1eqnteupyctj20sg0lc77y.jpg

It's good to see you continue to make these. It's good to see you use the shadow technique with all of them too. I also like that you are finding variation to your work and creating 'something for everyone'. Thanks.

Heya Diablo, don't think we've spoken to each other before.

Had the idea of using an entity to simulate fire; make it enemy to all, immobile, and give it a melee attack.

Was wondering if you could post a sprite to suite this purpose, please. I'm not picky about favours; I'll take what you give me, but the ideal would be to have some variance, at least in size.

It's good to see you continue to make these. It's good to see you use the shadow technique with all of them too. I also like that you are finding variation to your work and creating 'something for everyone'. Thanks.
I also learned a lot of things,thanks friend.

Heya Diablo, don't think we've spoken to each other before.

Had the idea of using an entity to simulate fire; make it enemy to all, immobile, and give it a melee attack.

Was wondering if you could post a sprite to suite this purpose, please. I'm not picky about favours; I'll take what you give me, but the ideal would be to have some variance, at least in size.

So, you mean we need A pile of burning flame spr? A big one?
I will see what I can do.

Someone can add race now? I hope so but I can't~
Its hard coded :(
Yes, so I can't too~
http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/robot/3-1-0-115
4766c1ebtw1eeu5csn97aj20sg0lcgpa.jpg

Truly impressed with your work Diablo, may I put a request?

Would like a remake of this robot with the appropriate shadow and around 9-10 units in height; enough to fit through doors inside buildings.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! :ok:
Ok, I have this model so that's easy, I don't know what is 9-10 units in height, that means high like a man in game?

Thank you very much, that's perfect! :clap:

And yes, by 9-10 units I meant the dimensions specified in the sprite bounding box so you are correct, a man is about 9 units in height.

Cheers!

Back