FILES: Sprites ressources

Another addition to the bugs folder! Thanks again, friend, your work is always appreciated.

On another note, sorry for not responding to the PM concerning the flame sprite, it got buried beneath other correspondence. I'll have the sprite tested and get back to you soon, thanks again! :grin:

Another addition to the bugs folder! Thanks again, friend, your work is always appreciated.

On another note, sorry for not responding to the PM concerning the flame sprite, it got buried beneath other correspondence. I'll have the sprite tested and get back to you soon, thanks again! :grin:
Do not mind the PM friend. I have no real flame yet, the spr come from BG and it only took few minutes, If I can find better ones I will make them

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/sheep_5size/3-1-0-283
4766c1ebgw1es9cnu6udej20sg0lcq6l.jpg

4766c1ebgw1es9cnob83bj20sg0lcgp9.jpg

4766c1ebgw1es9cncc2wvj20sg0lcn0t.jpg

Hell yeah!

Perfect critter for tribals to domesticate and to maul the player if they get too close to the calves :twisted:

Hi diablo, I'm pleased that you're back. In the last time i start working with 3dsmax and convert 3d models with animations to 2d sprites.
I wanted to ask to you whether there is a simple method to safe models in 8 directions?
At this time i safe every model manuel to every direction.
I hop you can send my a link or a totorial video how to do this.

Hi diablo, I'm pleased that you're back. In the last time i start working with 3dsmax and convert 3d models with animations to 2d sprites.
I wanted to ask to you whether there is a simple method to safe models in 8 directions?
At this time i safe every model manuel to every direction.
I hop you can send my a link or a totorial video how to do this.
I'm glad you can take times to make sprs, I use a scene template, put it fix the 3d models with animations, than take png imgs.
I can send it to you if you need.

Hey man, just wondering if you guys are going to release the Enclave sprites like the TIGR, Abrams, Bradley, BTR and Leopard 2 with their turrets. Those sprites are awesome:ok:

Hi Diablo! He, could you be interested in producing a female version of Phil, the bicicycle nuka cola delivery man? I would love to use it as a bicycle object available ingame as an amor to make the character moves really faster. Please contact me if you are interested!

@diablo7707

Will start uploading sprites to Mod DB as my site has gone to shit.

(I think I remember asking you a long time ago and you said you can't upload to Mod DB do to your internet??) If you can't, I'll upload them to Mod DB for you just send them to me via email or upload the file to baidu.com and post the link here, I'll upload them to Mod DB as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Diablo! He, could you be interested in producing a female version of Phil, the bicicycle nuka cola delivery man? I would love to use it as a bicycle object available ingame as an amor to make the character moves really faster. Please contact me if you are interested!
Sorry man, but I have not the 3D model can use like this, or you have the right one?:confused:

Back