FILES: Sprites ressources

http://flvdt.ucoz.net/load/fallout_tactics/sprites/bobcats_7size/3-1-0-245
4766c1ebgw1enjjw9ewwfj20sg0lc420.jpg

4766c1ebgw1enjjwcarhtj20sg0lcn0s.jpg

4766c1ebgw1enjjwgf94ej20sg0lcwi5.jpg

VERY VERY Great sprites! I waited for that a long time! THANKS a LOT! You make my day! Merry Christmas! Love the two bambi too! It could be usefull to add to a north canadian landscape!!! :D

Cute piggy :) And overall good work, sir!

Though i can't really connect some models with FT engine in any possible way (they would need many "similar" models AND tiles to fit in), i see your collection as nice inspiration for anyone with new and crazy ideas.
Can't stop being amazed, seriously)

Cute piggy :) And overall good work, sir!

Though i can't really connect some models with FT engine in any possible way (they would need many "similar" models AND tiles to fit in), i see your collection as nice inspiration for anyone with new and crazy ideas.
Can't stop being amazed, seriously)
Thanks!
I really hope more MODs can be made, use more maps, more stories. The tiles is easy to made too.

Tiles are very easy to make..., except animated tiles like goo. Somebody know how to do that whitout messing up totally with the colors??

Tiles are very easy to make..., except animated tiles like goo. Somebody know how to do that whitout messing up totally with the colors??
Like made spr, Stitching a picture including all the colors you want. Extraction palette from the pic, don't forget to adjust the total number of it first. 256 color is max.

Wow...I was looking around for mods for Tactics, and came across this thread. I've gotta say, diablo7707, you are awesome, and incredibly dedicated. The amount of time you've put into bringing over new sprites for people to use amazes me. These games are lucky to have people like you keeping them alive with new content. :)

Back