FOnline second open test started

Cold Zer0 said:
I hope I'll see some you online. I'm on server 2. I met Mr. Bumble there and one our resident lurkers.

Alternatively, you can hit enter to bring up the chatbox, type in your message, and hit Shift+Enter to send the message.

Oh, and I believe I was the resident lurker (Slizzo) :D

I am on server 77.. it is much better there now. Not so much people online and not many player killers and so on. I even got it to go to level 3.

I'll get on that server to try again...I can't really do anything...even rats are killing me and I trained unarmed :( Ohh and greeting Slizzo :D

Same here, I tagged unarmed, have 9 strength, 8 agility and still get creamed like something else by even the smallest rat. I managed to kill a dog in a random encounter once, but that was it. Anyway, I stay mostly in the first server. In the end, which frequency is used by the english speakers? 2? Because I rarely ever get anyone on it.

Yeah, channel 2. I'm on right now.

Most of us english speakers seem to be hiding away in the Cathedral, whether we're with the unity or not.

Where is the Cathedral?

Russians have a great advantage, they can understand npcs and get quests, maybe one can get more xp like this...

i managed to kill a russian guy who was trying to steal from me while i was AFK. LOL, he had spears and radios galore, but then in a random encounter i got killed by deathclaws.

i still managed to get to level 2 after killing some geckos.

Russains are much friendlier this time.

Not sure what server am on but it's desert, except for a firefight in broken hills.

I just got some nice stuff off some dead russains, in New Reno.

Proud english-speakers of NMA, I want YOU for the English-Army! We must not be pushed anymore by the evil russian PKers and the super-god NPCs! Find us in The Cathedral's safe haven and we will help you!

I actually have met quite a few really nice russian people...
And i also already have killed one or two english speakers :D
Let's not mix everything.
And convert those english speaker to unity! Even if they speak russe! :D
going to the cathedral right now...

specter02147 said:
Where is the cathedral?

Sorry, I thought I was headed the right way.

Does Klamath have security?

Cathedral is near Modoc, five squares north of it, I think.

Also... you guys won't believe me, but I... I killed a GOLDEN GECKO!

I am not making this up. I have a screenshot to prove it.

I am still at level 1, and I just killed a golden gecko in a tough fight, with my bare hands! I will even post a screenshot!

http://img338.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot009kx9.jpg

Thank god I stored all that rare shit before I got mob lynched. Alas, I lost a lot of money and my assault rifle, SMG, and ammo... :(

Thanks to all the Cathedral comers and goers for an awesome time.

-Harrow/Nails

Thanks for helping me out there Nails :)

The test was a promising one in my view, hope its not too long before the next test

so the test is ended but what i need to play this online mod ?

it is just required a installation of Fallout 2 ?

in which folder must be copied the mod executables ?

Back