FOnline second open test started

The test didn't end, it just started. It's gonna last a couple of weeks or so.

Thanks for all the help, Coliphorbs. Sorry I wasn't paying attention while you were being lynched :P

I managed to kill 2 rats unarmed, then a dog killed me with one 14 points of damage critical hit, and one 10 points of damage critical hit right after one another :shock:

Same problem. Characters talk Russian, I can't survive if I have no idea what are they talking about. :)

A dog killed me, though I had a Tommy gun. I shoot insane, but not a single hit... :shock:

Lexx said:
I am on server 77.. it is much better there now. Not so much people online and not many player killers and so on. I even got it to go to level 3.

How do you change which server you go on?

I just started playing, and my biggest complaint already is that I wish that the npc's had translated dialogue, much like a lot of people here apparently. Seems sort of fun though, even if I did randomly get killed by a TKer when I walked into Klammath...

The shouting is so fun! :lol: But even a child can kill your caracter. I played about 2 hours and I collected 5 XP points.

I managed to kill one russian! Except he had no items, not even a radio :( . I killed two rats I think, and then two brahmin in an encounter (harder than you might think). Then I got killed by a dog. In that time I didn't find ONE English speaker.

Killing other players is not that good anymore. You also don't get exp from this, so killing random blue's isn't worth it if they don't attack you.

@Snowguy: Open the fonline.cfg and search for the line "RemoteHost=" or you just use the config.exe and set the server ip there...

I don't know how the status of the 213 server is, but i still like 77. : P

If you guys need stuff... You have to take over one of the three bases (cathedral, mariposa or sierra) and wait until 1200 o'clock. Then a supply transporter comes and the owner of the base can take the stuff. Mostly lots of food, some money, armor and weapons.

I would say yes. But I have to say, we are not as many as expected. Some of our old fellas aren't here anymore and we don't know why.

Nails thank you for all the help last night. I'll try different character today and I'll see all you guys at the Cathedral.

Heh, seems less fun for me now
I dont quite get the idea of paying for ressurection in a game where even rats can omgwtfpwn you.
That plus apparent inability to 'reroll' with the same name is sad for me :(

Also, in previous beta, when items grew on trees, it was kinda more fun imo, everyone engaged in a battle (without much too lose it was easier) - and you would find yourself in pretty funny situations even early on (like guys wanting to rob you, when just a second ago you found a gaus on the ground:), now its becoming more like classical MMO's where you just grid on rats to levelup ... pity imo

But than again, ill give it a go later today some more :D

Damn, couldn't get the supplys. I should have waited a few minutes longer at the terminal.. heh.

I'm finding it a lot more satisfying after getting some decent leather armour and some knuckles, it means I can actually begin to kill some things and level up.

Getting a share of some supplies is pretty key I think

Finding weapons isn`t the big problem at least for me, but finding armor is very rare. Been playing maybe 5 horus overall and didn`t managed to get any armor, only weapons.

-After you kill some random encounter you get the "battle time out" message even though there`s no battle anymore.

Back