General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

I am not moody. I take offense to soldiers disobeying orders in this man's army. If only you knew what I have in store.

Plus not a single fucker here has even commented on my LP. I am with Moth if he leaves.

You are not moody then have a tantrum lol. What is the LP ? Have you made an album man?
I know Moth wanted to play some game that's as far as I know.

Look brother I am your commanding officer now and you were acting like a cunt. That is not a tantrum. It is called corrective action. If anybody else says "nah I don't wanna do group stuff" I will stick my fucking dick in their ear as well. You just happen to be the one guy that cannot toe the line oddly enough.

Look you have posted all around my LP if you cannot find it forget it. You will probably just take a huge shit on it anyway like you do everything here.

I'm sorry but I do not buy that you are that fucking retarded. I am going to log off and not come back and I fully expect you to be either better or ded by the time I get back.

Recent endevours:

Elden ring - I got only so far, before I begun to think to myself: Awesome, I defeated this boss, I am shaking, my heart rate is certainly troubling - and I only have even more challenging bosses to look forward to. Games are escapism, aren't they? Without going into detail, my real life is also challenging, with mostly just stupid shit to look forward to - so, I cleared out the Limgrave + Weeping Peninsula, as well as most of story-Liurnia-bosses, before throwing in the towel.

Death Stranding, just finished it today (JESUS CHRIST THE CUT-SCENES!!!) and I liked it, it's very weird and quirky, all the characters just keep crying, it's the only game where you can fuck up a quest by just stumping and falling on your face, I love that. I also DO appreciate the pace of the game, the slow, pensive tempo - it's PERFECT for indoors bong-smoker types, but I hafta smoke my splifs outside, so it doesn't really do anything for me. I appreciate it though, having a button to sit, another to stretch your legs, a third to massage your shoulders.
The cut-scenes though, my god - 3 cut-scenes just to exit your room!

Cyberpunk, every time they patch it, they also nerf-out cool things, such as time-of-day-specific missions are now available round the clock, the cat - meant to be an easter-egg-ish treat is now super easy to aquire, and my favorite of all features - a sudden heart attack given to you by another NPC got nerfed down to a strange visual effect, which got nerfed down to absolutely NOTHING.
I'm gonna send them death-threats while complaining that sometimes enemies shoot at me, and when they do, my health bar goes down - next patch you're just invulnerable.
Still my favorite game of recent though, just - no more handholdy nerfy shit!

"Dear CDPR, sometimes when I play, it requires me to finish entire quests before concluding the story. I will find out where you live, and burn your house down, please."

Glad you liked Elden Ring and Death Stranding. I loved them both.

I might go back to Elden Ring, try a boss or such, but I doubt I have enough adrenaline for it. I was always curious of the Souls games, and I truly, genuinely appreciate everything they attempt to convey, but I just get too shaky!

Death Stranding, despite my obligatory nitpicks, was really cool - and I'm totally gonna tie up loose ends all over the map, I'm gonna finish motorways (I need them to deliver the final pizza), I finally got the unappreciative "Elder" to start appreciating me, there's stars to max out, etc.
I'm not a big fan of post-game where you go back in time, to before resolution (Cyberpunk does the same thing), but it's easy to get used to it, I guess - tinkering around, crying after every fast-travel :D

I just started Hunt: Showdown a few days ago and I'm addicted.
Storyline is virtually non-existent but the atmosphere, ambiance and high-tension experience is top tier.
If anyone is interested in playing with me I'm also Lost Metal on Steam.

I just started Hunt: Showdown a few days ago and I'm addicted.
Storyline is virtually non-existent but the atmosphere, ambiance and high-tension experience is top tier.
If anyone is interested in playing with me I'm also Lost Metal on Steam.
Very tempting. A 2004 account with hardly any posts playing a game I though about playing. Expect an invite from Shovelman Flycatcher whether I get it or not.

Shovelman Flycatcher

Shovelman Flycatcher lol, that's nearly as bad as* Ignoring Faun.*
I asked one girl on the poker site why her avatar was called * Angel With Ski * She told me that it was her X Box handle, but some people called her "Angel With Ski dmarks "

I played this last night. If you are very good I will upload part 2

Shovelman Flycatcher lol, that's nearly as bad as* Ignoring Faun.*
I asked one girl on the poker site why her avatar was called * Angel With Ski * She told me that it was her X Box handle, but some people called her "Angel With Ski dmarks "

I played this last night. If you are very good I will upload part 2

Yeah or you could just fucking play it with me.

E125F127-CF9B-427D-B4E1-D02680B24EDC.jpeg

Imagine you go through college to be a dev and you've spent countless hours on your craft, get hired at Bethesda to work on the sequel to Morrowind and you're tasked with making the horse assholes.

Can't be any worse than working at Rockstar and being hired to animate horse balls that shrink and expand depending on the weather.

I love stuff like that if it serves a real purpose beyond a bullet point on their sales sheet. In this case I think there should be nudity and the wieners shrink too.

Playing the shit out of Diablo 2 Resurrected on Switch. Been years since I've actually really got into a video game. Ironically its an old ass game.

Funny thing is I see reviews shitting on it for not updating it enough with quality of life improvements but that 'frustraing' shit is what I like.

Been finally playing some Arkham City. What a weird game.

Back