General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Live a Live Switch remake just arrived and gonna start playing it soon.

Also got a really nice shelf that finally allows me to have a place to put a TV and have all my games organized. I wanna replay games like Metroid Prime 1 and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, but gonna have to buy a new Wii because i lost all the connection cords on the one i have.

Live a Live Switch remake just arrived and gonna start playing it soon.

Also got a really nice shelf that finally allows me to have a place to put a TV and have all my games organized. I wanna replay games like Metroid Prime 1 and Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, but gonna have to buy a new Wii because i lost all the connection cords on the one i have.

Please post your impression as you get into Live a Live a little.

That looks like a title to a Bond movie: Live a live a little. Sequel is : Die a death a bit more.
LIVE-A-LIVE---Nintendo-Switch

We don't talk enough about gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to play Live a Live but I have to beat first:
Soul Hackers 2
Pokemon Scarlet
Atom
No More Heroes 3

At least I finally beat Xenoblade 3.

I do like rainbows. I wish the Blood Bowl tournament actually kicked off but I think I need to get everyone here on some T therapy including myself.

Now we got em hooked boyzzzz. Great game series too btw. NFL BLITZ just makes you feel like shooting up steroids and running into a brick wall.

Ppffftt. I used to play the beautiful game. PES or Fifa. Also had an old Football managers game ( A few for nothing) but found them borrrring

Not me. In the Order, I asked a similar question about Ryse: Son of Rome. It's on sale on Steam for $2.49. I guess nobody here has ever played it.

Back