Fallout 2 mod Getting ready for Fallout Sonora translation

I found a bug, in Phoenix I'm supposed to look for a guy from the "liberation party" at the Union Station, after a successful discussion with the inquisitor guarding the door, he says he would be releasing both of us but he doesn't. And he becomes aggressive if I try to release the dude myself.

Noted and tackled.

I don't think it is, thanks for reporting this.

The motel dude is already fixed, this will be in the next update. For the infobox messages, this is something we're working through atm, again thanks for bringing it up.

Can you open up the translation on github so others can help with the project or add me to your team wherever it is? I've made some improvements to the translation which I would like to contribute.

Hi ! Maybe I'm missing something with the translation, I've just get a 50 caliber pistol, the description say it requires some special perk (Can't find which one) to be used because of its weight and noise. I've 105 in light weapon skill, and 9 in Strentgh, but my % chance of hitting is much lower with it than with any other pistol, do you know where this comes from please?

Hi ! Maybe I'm missing something with the translation, I've just get a 50 caliber pistol, the description say it requires some special perk (Can't find which one) to be used because of its weight and noise. I've 105 in light weapon skill, and 9 in Strentgh, but my % chance of hitting is much lower with it than with any other pistol, do you know where this comes from please?

Perhaps because the ammo for this gun has some bad Armor Class modifiers.. they acually add to the critter's armor class and thus lowering your chance to hit, as an offset they give huge bonus to lower physical damage resistance, which helps a lot with armord targets, and damage in general.

On the contrary JHP ammo or jacketed hollowed point ammo or shotgun buckshot shells have negative armor class modiiers, bu positive damage resistance modifiers, which reflects their true physical properties, it's easier to hit with this but a lot less damage to armored targets. they also have a general damage multipiler which is sepose to simulate more damage done to unarmored targets, which they both do in reality.

Perhaps because the ammo for this gun has some bad Armor Class modifiers.. they acually add to the critter's armor class and thus lowering your chance to hit, as an offset they give huge bonus to lower physical damage resistance, which helps a lot with armord targets, and damage in general.

On the contrary JHP ammo or jacketed hollowed point ammo or shotgun buckshot shells have negative armor class modiiers, bu positive damage resistance modifiers, which reflects their true physical properties, it's easier to hit with this but a lot less damage to armored targets. they also have a general damage multipiler which is sepose to simulate more damage done to unarmored targets, which they both do in reality.

Thanks and sorry I don't reply earlier.
After a lot of try it seems it requires more than 100 in "Light weapon", with 140 I've 95% chance to hit even targetting the eyes.

Good to see there's still progress being made for this. I've been waiting 4 years already but haven't dared to touch the machine translations, partial or not. Would be too much for my OCD.
I suppose at this point I'll just wait til it's all done, best of luck as always.

Back