Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
The Temple of Elemental Evil
Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Planescape: Torment

I'm probably going to get this minus Dragonshard and Demon Stone. it will only save a dollar but those games look pretty cruddy. Am I missing out?

I went ahead and got Planescape: Torment. With the recommended mods. $4 well worth spent so far. I feel behind not playing this sooner. Are the Icewind Dale games any good? I've heard conflicting things on them.

Most of these I own already though.

well if you like the D&D combat on PC then you cant go wrong with Icewind Dale. Just dont expect much of an story with big CC and all that.

I love neverwinter but i'm currently saving every coin i can due to some "minor" spendingspree that left my lake of gold all dried up..

I'm also playing 99% of my games on steam and seeing how that one is not on there i guess i can live without it :P

this seemed like a good sale, prob would habe bought it if I saw it in time. Still, nothing like boxed games on the shelf, kinda like books on the shelf vs in a kindle.

I liked how you could remove The Temple of Elemental Evil from many of the different configurations and the price for the pack would increase(over a $1 in one case). Not the first sales of this type GOG I've seen that had this problem. They should better check their sales so this isn't possible.

Kilus said:
I liked how you could remove The Temple of Elemental Evil from many of the different configurations and the price for the pack would increase(over a $1 in one case). Not the first sales of this type GOG I've seen that had this problem. They should better check their sales so this isn't possible.

That's weird, i tried it out with other combos and the price would modestly lower.

I forgot to buy all of these :(

Back